First Encounters

Logans POV

Logan Paul Tweeted

Guys I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a few weeks and I'm sure after a few fans have posted, Our baby was born on the 8th October 2017 after 13 hours of labour. Me and Liv have been through a lot the last couple of weeks but we would like the chance to introduce Our daughter to the world of her new Aunts and Uncles (you guys).

Liv Had her first photo shoot with her yesterday thanks to @GeorgeJanko and @MarkDohner

Logang this is Maisie Paul !👱🏻👩🏻👶🏼 she was born 5 weeks premature and we wasn't allowed to take her home until two days ago... to the first one is her at 2 days old and the bottom one is now...

I love you all

After her first feed yesterday I can honestly say she is HUNGRY 24/7

After her first feed yesterday I can honestly say she is HUNGRY 24/7. We haven't slept in two days, well when I say we I mean Liv as she lets me sleep so that I can go to the gym in the morning so that I can look after her once I'm back. But last night was a nightmare.

I'd just come back from the gym to find Liv fast asleep with Maisie in the cot about to cry. I go over to her and carry her into the lounge, she was hungry again but luckily Liv had pumped some breast milk in case of an emergency. I heat it up using hot water and sit down on the love sack.

I start feeding her. This was the first time I was feeding her using a bottle and she was loving it. I start taking to her.

"So is that actually good stuff, or are you drinking it because we're re making you?" I look at her, her big Blue with a hint of green eyes beaming but she wasn't able to focus on anyone or thing being 2 weeks old. Once she's finished her bottle I go back to the bedroom and place her on Liv's chest and I leave to wash up

I hear the door open and footsteps can be heard as they walked in to the lounge.

It was my Mom and Dad

"We're is my beautiful Grandson then Logan ? " my mom says jokingly giving me a hug passing piles of presents.

"Yeah son ? " my dad follows.

I go into the bedroom and fetch Maisie.

" Here's your unexpected granddaughter guys" I pass her over to my Mom as she starts crying happy tears.

"I always wanted a girl, but your dad gave me sons !"

"Hey!" my dad replies as she goes straight to her stroking her head.

"Her name is Maisie Pamela Emilia Paul" I say as my mum looks up and places her hand over her mouth.

"You named her after me ?!" she runs towards me giving me a warm embrace.

"That's a big name for such a little lady, ay Logan how's being a dad treating you?" my dad says dancing about with her

"Well its the hardest but greatest thing ever but she's all worth it and soon I should be back to vlogging" I folded my arms.

"She looks just like you logan ..." my Mom said which my dad replied with,

"Unfortunately but luckily Liv's prettiness came through and she turned out to be the most beautiful little girly in the world didn't you Maisie Moo" Maisie gurgled

"Speaking of Liv where is she? " Mom said.

"Sleeping, she hasn't slept in days and she's struggling but she's been amazing she's let me sleep in the night so I can go to the gym in the morning and take over from then but even when she's awake she's just not herself mom, I don't know what to do"

"Sounds like she's got the Baby blues son" My dad said.

"What your dad means is Post natal depression, I had it with you and honestly some days I couldn't cope." Mom said whilst she rocked Maisie.

What if Liv was suffering. I needed to do something about it.