Protection

Jake had stayed with me all night. Comforting me which was one thing I didn't expect after all that had happened...

Once everyone had left he sat me down on the couch and was about to explain everything that had happened that night when Maisie began to cry from the other room. I apologised running off to the nursery to try and settle her but it was no use she obviously was missing her daddy. The crying was endless. Jake walked into the nursery and watched for a second as a struggled before crouching down at me and whispering.

"May I ?" Reaching his hands out to hold my tiny baby. I looked down at a distressed Maisie and out of desperation I passed her to Jake.

Almost simultaneously she stopped crying, Jake was helping. I looked  up at him and saw the shimmer in his eye I knew he was hurting and imagining if she was his. I knew he was broken.

I got up and peered over Jakes bulky shoulder. Me being only 5,7 I fount it difficult to look over Jake who was 6ft 2 and Logan 6ft 4.

"I never meant anything I did Liv but honestly she's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen" he smiled at her tickling her cheeks and pulling funny faces at her.

Jake wasn't a bad person he was just a kid... who is lost and although he's successful he doesn't know what he truly wants in life, and he won't accept any help as he wants to do it independently. He's just turned 20 and is a star of a Disney show, has a million dollar company, holds the worlds fastest growing YouTube channel and he managed to get a girl pregnant and loose his baby all in one year.

A lot of pain was hidden by his deep Hazel eyes. He glanced at me catching me completely off guard forming out at him and he laughed smiling back at me.

"I haven't seen you smile like that since the day I took you in.." he looked back down at Maisie.

"Since the day this one was made " he said again.

It makes me realise how close me and Jake used to be. I miss coming home and all of that energy he would put into the vlogs rubbing off on me and we'd just go wild! I miss messing about and throwing stuff into the lagoon I miss waking up early so Jake doesn't have to scream at me and wake me up for the vlog. I miss being able to have fun.

Stroking Maisie's cheek I cooed to her in baby talk. "You like it when Uncle Jake holds you don't you baba" she widens her eyes to the sound of my voice and she lets out a little smile
...

Oh my god

... her first smile!

I quickly take a photo as Jake holds a very smiley Maisie. I'm almost to happy to notice who was standing in the corner when I look back at the picture.

I look back up to where I took the photo and I saw him.

"Logan ?!" I whisper

"What's HE doing inside our home Liv ? Especially after what he did to you! " Logan shouted the veins in his head popped and his muscles tended as he looked me straight in the eye and pointed.

"GET OUT JAKE " he shouts

Jake still holding Maisie retaliates " I didn't do anything Logan and I actually came to explain to your precious Fiancé who by the way is meant to be marrying you ... where you've been for the last 24 hours? " Jake mocked

" You don't know anything Jake ! You just assume like you always do like the stupid kid you are !"  Logan was now inches away from Jake I could see the blood boil.

"I'm not a stupid kid Logan you don't know shit !" There was a pause

"Liv get Maisie now ..." Logan shouted to me

I knew I had to get in there as Jake was still holding Maisie I needed to protect my Daughter. I grabbed her and before I knew it Jake threw a punch but missed Logan and got me.

I fell to the floor still with Maisie in my hands. Logan ran towards me and caught me thankfully just in time.

"Jake .. I think it's best if you leave" I said wiping the blood off the cut on my lip.

Logan stayed silent whilst cradling a panicked Maisie to his chest to comfort her, Shooshing her as her cries became calmer still with the odd little panic cry. As Jake apologised and walked out... I could only think of what must be going through his mind. Logan put Maisie in her crib and ran back over to me.

He kneeled "Are you okay Princess?"

Logan looked at me wiping the blood off my lip.

"Yeah I'm fine my nose hurts though" I say getting up.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't say where I was going but I needed to do something by myself okay. " he held my hand stroking them close

"Okay I won't ask... but you have to promise to tell me after we're married... and if you're fine what happened to Jake? Why was he all messed up"

Logan looked me right in the eye "can we not talk about this yet please" storming off into the bedroom.  I chase after him a tad pissed off.

I shut the door from our bedroom so that Maisie, Kong and Maverick weren't disturbed by us shouting.

"Why are you being off with me Logan ! It's not just the Jake thing okay it's me, I've obviously done something wrong... and I know I've not been the best girlfriend lately but I've just been so stressed and I miss England I'm just so homesick"

"Well maybe if you weren't so demanding and inpatient Olivia you'd actually realise that I've been booking our wedding in England...  and EVERYONE is coming. Everything is booked and we've managed to get a church in London and a hotel room. But I'm not telling you where our honeymoon is okay... "

I stand in shock...

I was completely speechless.

"So you don't text or call me for 24 hours I'm worried sick and you've booked the wedding without me?"

I look up to him in shock completely speechless.

As he comes towards me and pins me up against the wall kissing me hard and fast. He picks me up and takes me to the bed....

To be continued... *next chapter contains SMUT