Missing

We didn't stop running. Logan's feet were bleeding after running on glass and gravel as we made our way across the hotel to the kids clubhouse find armed police and Logan's manager, Jeff were waiting.

I ran towards them tears running down my face unable to process reality.
Logan held me back as I collapsed against his body in hysterics.

"Where's my baby !" I cried to the officer.

Logan went over to the manager of the kids club all guns firing.

"We are going to sue you for all you've got, why the hell would you leave my daughter on her own she's a baby she shouldn't be left on her own for a second we trusted you now she's out there scared and alone and she just wants her mom and dad ! " the Owner began to cry at the situation as Logan's head became red and veins burst out he was on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry I turned my back for two seconds and she was gone ! " she said.
I tried to think if she'd go anywhere but I couldn't think where, Until Logan made eye contact with him...

Jake..

Jake and Lily were the only two who knew where Maisie was so maybe they picked her up and took her for a trip... we could only pray. We rang Jake and Lily for them to meet us at the main entrance in 10 minutes.

When they finally arrived there was no Maisie. Logan ran towards Jake

"WHERE IS SHE JAKE... " he grabbed Jake by the collar of his shirt.
"Dude what are you talking about ... " Lilly looked over at me.

'Liv why are the police here... have you been crying?" I felt my bottom lip go as I cried into Lily's arms.

"She's gone Lily, someone's taken her... How am I meant to be a Mum to two babies when I can't even protect my first born, she's only 22 months old she can't defend herself.." I see a distressed looking Logan make his way towards me.

"Princess... we will find her okay. I promise you. " he said holding me close to him and kissing my forehead.

"I'm a bad Mum, Why are we even having another baby" I whisper to Logan he crouched down at my height and looked me straight in the eyes,

"Liv from day 1 you've protected her and even risked your own life so she could have a better quality of life but you are an amazing Mom and I know she loves you but right now we have to concentrate on getting her back safe. Okay." He kissed me and I nodded slowly overwhelmed with fears.

That's when Jeff came over and gave me and Logan a group hug.

'Guys we will find her but we need to narrow down where she may have gone on foot. Did you guys post on social media where you were around the time you dropped off Maisie ?"

I looked at Logan as he brought his camera with him to the beach. But he was sure he never posted a thing.

"Oh no " I heard a little voice pipe up...

" no ..no .. no ..no" lily cried.

"No fucking way ... Logan you need to see this" Jake peered over at Lily's phone.

Logan ran over and grabbed her phone where Snap chat maps was open and on it was Logan's iPhone which we left in Maisie's back pack.

And it was headed to the airport...