"Yes, to all three questions"

A week later
*Catalina POV*
I am sitting in the garden, watching the kids play with a ball, I have given Lucia a couple of days of, when my text alarm goes of and I see it is from Tom. > Hi Catalina, just wanted to hear if you are okay ? Tom <
It is very nice of him to be concerned about me and I text him back. > Hi Tom, I am fine, thanks for caring, Rafael is away on business so I'm a bit bored, sitting here at home with the kids <
It only takes him a couple of minutes to answer me. > Well I am just sitting here kind of bored to, if you want to go out doing something with the kids, I be happy to help you. Tom <
I can't accept that and what if Rafael found out some way ? Even though the kids would love it. > It is very kind of you to offer, but I am sure you got more important things to do than babysit kids with me. Catalina <
The kids are happy enough playing in the garden, but of course they would love to get out and do something fun. > No not really, I would love hanging out with the kids, so send me your address and I will swing by to find out what to do. Tom <
I smile to myself, apparently he isn't giving up, so I text him my address, the kids will love seeing him again, they liked him and they need a positive male role model in their lives.

*Tom POV*
When I drive up in front of the address I do a double take, it is a big ranch style house, there is no doubt the family has serious money.
I park in front of the house, going to ring the door, wondering not for the first time why I am actually doing this, if I just want to be helpful.
"Hi Tom, come on in". It is Catalina herself that opens the door, looking absolutely stunning in a white summer dress.
I smile at her, before following her inside. "Hi Catalina, wow this really is some kind of house, it is really beautiful".
"Thank you, you really didn't need to come, but thank you for doing it, the kids are so very excited". She says, as I follow her out into the giant back yard, seeing the kids play with a ball.
"Tom, hi". Angel yells, as all three kids come charging over, Angel throwing herself around my leg, and I squat down to hug her. "Hi there princess".
"Hi boys". I say, rufling their hair and they both answer hi, they really are great kids, and I actually really look forward to spending some time with them. "So kids, what would you like to do today if you could choose anything ?"
"Seaworld, because daddy won't take us". Angel says, at the same time as Gabriel yells. "Waterpark, I want to go swimming".
Catalina looks at me apologetically before saying. "Now kids, that is way to much to ask, we can go to the park or something like that okay ?"
The kids looks like someone just took away their Christmas presents and I get an idea, but I need Catalinas approval. "Look kids, I might have a perfect idea, but I just need to talk to mommy first, so go play for a bit okay ?"
And the kids nod, running out to play with their ball again, I turn towards Catalina. "How long will Rafael be away, and can you leave over night without trouble ?"
"He will be away about a weak more and yes shouldn't be a problem, but why ?" She looks curious and a bit nervous to.
I run a hand through my hair, unsure if I am overstepping boundaries here. "Well I thought that if seaworld and waterparks is what they really want, then we could drive down to San Diego today, do one thing tomorrow and the other the next day, driving back home that evening, if it is okay with you ?"
"The kids would love it, but it is to much to ask of you, and if I do something like that Rafael will find out, he checks my account". She says, looking at the kids, clearly wanting to say yes for them.
I just smile. "Don't worry about being an inconvenience, I don't have kids of my own, I might never get any, I would love to do it, and don't think about the money either, let it be my treat".
"You really are a saint, but I can't accept that, it is way to much". She says, placing har hand on my arm, looking into my eyes, making my heart skip a beat.
I breath in deeply, wondering once again why I am actually doing this. "Look just tell me, will the kids love it ? Would you like to do it ? And can you do it without getting in trouble ?"
"Yes, to all three questions". She says shaking her head in a way telling me that I am impossible, but smiling at the same time.
I smile back at her. "Okay then, go pack your bags, I can watch the kids while you do it, and we stop by my place for my bag on the way".
"Okay then, seems like you are not giving up here". She says, and dissapears into the house, as I call the kids over, telling them were we are going, making them jump around clapping there hands, screaming for joy.