"Or you can just do that"

2 days later
*Rafael POV*
"What do you mean you have bad cramps and can't come with me to the lunch ?" I look at Catalina, rolled up in bed, cradling her stomach, she has refused me sex since I came home because she has her period, and now she can't join me for my lunch.
She looks up at me, her eyes scared, and she should be, I should force her to come, but if she just sits there feeling sorry for herself, she will be an embarrassment. "I am not happy my love, not at all, but stay home and rest then".
She nods, looking relieved and I walk out the room to get ready, it is an important meeting and I don't have time for silly womanly problems, sometimes she is to much of a drama queen, to much trouble, but she is beautiful and charming, which makes her a great wife for me and she lets me take out my desires on her, I just wish she would be more passionated in the bedroom, show some enthusiasm, but well I got someone else to give me that, so I can live with her being dull as long as I get my way.
When I leave she is still in bed, and I expect to find her there when I get back later in the afternoon, hopefully her period will be over soon, I have some tensions I need to get out.

*Catalina POV*
As soon as Rafael drives away I am out of bed, getting a quick shower and putting on some clothes, I go for a flowing yellow summer dress and let my hair be loose.
I skip down the stairs, feeling almost like I float on air, not really knowing what I expect from going to Tom's house, but I know I have to see him, have to be close to him.
Angel is in school and Lucia looks after the boys, so I just hurry out to my car, wanting as much time as possible, I need to make sure I am home before Rafael gets back, or he will know something is amiss.
When I park outside Tom's house and get out the car, I feel butterflies go crazy in my stomach, what will happen ? Are we just going to talk ? Last time I saw him he kissed me, do I want him to kiss me ? Oh so very badly and to be honest, I want so much more than a kiss, but I don't know if I dare or how to tell him.
Right before I reach the door it is practically thrown open and Tom stands in the doorway looking a me, a warm smile spreeding on his handsome face, his hair still damp and slightly curly from a shower.
We just stand there for a couple of seconds, staring at each other, like none of us really know what to say or do, then he takes a small step back. "You better come inside".
I don't know what happens in my brain, but instead of just walking inside, I launch myself into his arms, and he catches me no trouble, my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist, my mouth on his.
He manage to push the door closed and I moan slightly as his tongue finds mine, I don't ever want to let go of him, but in the end we both need air and he says with a happy chuckle. "Or you can just do that".
I snuggle against his neck, breathing in his scent, oh God he smells so good, my fingers run up to play with his hair and I mumble against his skin. "I love your hair like this, the curls suits you".
"I love your curls to". He says, running his hand into my hair, grabbing a light hold of it, pulling my head slowly back, his lips finding mine again, the kiss even deeper and more heated this time and I get a feeling were this is headed and I have no intention of stopping it.

*Tom POV*
Well I don't really know what I had expected from her coming here today, I just want to be with her, okay I might have hoped for at least some kissing, but after that welcome, honestly, my whole body is burning to get closer to her.
I got one hand up under her dress, on her thigh, the other is still in her hair, my mouth is on the soft skin of her neck, leaving little kiss and nipples.
Her hands is on my back, on my neck and in my hair, her mouth finds my ear, her voice a soultry whisper. "Tom, please take me to your bedroom".
Well I am not gonna make her ask twice and I carry her swiftly down the hall, contemplating kicking the door open, but I reach down to open it instead, I would probably just hurt myself kicking it.
I gently put her down on the floor, and she looks up at me with dark dilated eyes, slowly pulling the dress over her head, revealing a set of lace lingerie in the same yellow colour, making me catch my breath.
She steps closer, grabbing the hem of my T-shirt, pulling it of me, her hands and eyes travelling over my chest, as she bites her lip lightly, in a way that actually makes me feel sexy and desirable in a way I don't usually do, heating my inside to feel like molten lava.
Her hands grab my shorts, slowly pulling them and my boxers down, and I step out of them, gasping when her hand slide down, grabbing me with an almost purring sound, her eyes shining up at me, telling me she is definitely not disappointed.
She smiles and places her hand on my chest, pushing me backwards til my legs hits my bed and I let myself fall down on it and I watch her reach on her back and open her bra, letting it fall to the floor, relasing her beautiful breasts.
Her hands slide down her own sides sliding her panties down very slowly, making me moan lowly at the sight of her naked body and the knowledge that it will be in my arms soon.
She crawl up on the bed, stradling me, my hands grabbing her hips, her hands sliding up over my chest and I look her into the eyes. "Damn you are so beautiful Catalina".
"Thank you, you are definitely not bad to look at yourself". She says softly, before leaning down to kiss me deeply, one hand still resting on my chest, the other entangled in my hair.
My hands are sliding up her back and then back down again to her ass, her skin smooth as satin against my palm, she feels so good to touch.
Her mouth starts trailing down my neck, kissing and licking, making me moan deeply, oh God I hadn't expected her to be this forward at all, but I am most definately not complaning, not at all I like a woman to show passion.
When her warm lips find first my chest and then my nipples, I must admit I have a really hard time controlling myself, holy shit, I don't think I have ever been this turned on before.

*Catalina POV*
Oh it feels so good not to be controlled by a man, to be able to do as I desire and I do, but I am pretty sure he likes it, his body slightly trembling and his eyes shining with desire.
And I can't get enough of him, I want to kiss and taste every bit of him, to feel him completely, to make him mine and never have to leave him.
But right now I just can't wait any longer, I want him so badly it almost hurt, so I crawl back up, kissing him with every ounce of passion, taking my own breath away.
Then I lift myself up, grabbing his hard erection and letting myself slide down over him slowly, throughoutly enjoying every inch of him, filling me, oh God it feels so good.
I lean slightly forward to kiss him, then I start moving slowly up and down, my hands sliding up and down his chest and shoulders as I move.
His hands finds my breast, starting to caress them, first slowly, but adding more and more pressure until I am gasping for air, and start grinding down on him to get more friction.
As his fingers move to tease and play with my nipples, I feel like I am going to loose my mind totally, and I am gasping. "Oh God that feels soo good".
But I want the feeling to last, so every time I am just about to cum, I start moving slowly up and down again, making him gasp and moan, and when I got myself under control, I grind down on him, rolling my hips, feeling the orgasm build rapidly.
Then he lifts himself up, latching his lips to my nipple, sucking on it, flickering his tongue over it, gracing it with his teeth, and I can't hold back anymore, chanting his name as my body is overtaken my a mind numbing orgasm.
His hands slides down, grabbing my hips and he trust up against me hard, getting even deeper, hitting every sensitive spot inside me, making me gasp and grab the pillow hard on each side of his head, trying to hold myself just a bit under control.
"Oh God, oh shit, oh oh Tom, that.. oh please don't stop". The pleasure is almost to great to contain, and I might mutter a lot of incoherent words, grabbing his shoulders and chest, snapping my hips down to meet every thrust.
I can feel him getting more erratic and he is starting to gasp for air, but instead of slowing down, he ups the tempo, and I feel like a giant wave is crashing down on me, pulling me under in the most wonderful orgasm ever, making me scream out my pleasure, and I pull him with me, making him moan my name, his eyes rolling back in his head.
And I collaps on top of him, trying to get my breath back, he just holds me close, kissing my neck and whispering sweet words.