"Tom sweetie I can't stay on top of you"

*Catalina POV*
As I finally get my breathing and body under control, I try to roll down beside him, but he tightens his grib on me and makes a whimping sound and I can't help but giggle. "Tom sweetie I can't stay on top of you".
"Why not ? I actually really like the feel of you on top of me". He says, pulling me closer, kissing my neck softly.
Well I kind of like laying like that, as close to him as possible, feeling his body against mine, remembering what just happened, it had been the most amazing sex ever, I still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that anything could feel that good.
What am I to do ? He is just to utterly perfect in any possible way, how could I ever give him up ? We need to find a solution, I need to be with him.
When he loosens his grib, I slide down beside him, still in his arms, pulled as close to his body as possible and he whispers softly. "That was absolutely phenomenal darling".
"I have to agree, it really was". I whisper back, snuggling closer to him, closing my eyes, savouring the feel of him and breathing in his scent, trying to remember it for the time we will be apart.
After a while I look up at him. "I really hate to, but I better get going soon, if I am to get home before Rafael does, and I need to".
"I hate for you to go too, I rather keep you here forever, but I know you are right". He says softly, kissing me one last time before letting me go.
As I start putting on my clothes, I send him a loving smile. "And I rather stay here forever, but unfortunately I can't".
"I hope you know this, sex wasn't the reason why I wanted to see you". He says putting his arms around me, kissing my neck.
I smile, before answering. "I know sweetie and it wasn't the reason I came over, but admittedly I am not complaining about it".
"Oh me neither". He says kissing my neck again. "But when can I see you again, I am missing you already, and no matter how short I know it will be way to long".
"I wish I could say, but I don't know for how long Rafael is home and what his schedule is, but I will write you as soon as I know, okay ?" I turn in his arms, looking up into his warm eyes.
He kisses me softly before letting me go. "Well it has to be, not that I like it, but I am not really having a choice here".

*Tom POV*
I sigh after waving goodbye to Catalina, I really hope I can see her again soon, I literally wish Rafael would just go to hell, that he would disappear somehow.
She really took me by surprise, I hadn't expected her to be that forward and in control, but I guess she needed it after the way Rafael treats her, so I let her call the shots this time, I didn't want her to feel that I was just taking over control after him.
But well the next time I need to show her how to let go, but in a good way, I don't want to controll her, but I want to make her feel good, to feel her tremble under my touch.
I actually have a plan, but that calls for Rafael going away for a longer time again, and I don't know how often he do that, but she told me he travels a lot, so I hope he wont be home for to long.
As I pull of my clothes to take a shower I notice a hand print on my chest, making me chuckle a little, she grabbed hard enough to leave an inprint on me, but well she has now left a mark in every possible way.
The warm water feels good on my skin, I just wish Catalina could be here with me, I want to share everything with her and with the kids, I want to help them, to give them a better life, but I honestly also want a family, I want this family.