"Always Tom, you know I will be there"

*Tom POV*
We arrive at the hospital and are shown into a room, a doctor comes to talk to us, telling us that she is still in surgery, trying to repair the damage those scumbags did on her body, trying to stop the bleedings, they still don't know if she will make it.
Sophie has arrived too and she is crying and I know that both Ben and her are worried that I am not, but I can't, it is like a big lump of ice are growing inside me, threatening to choke me, but I can't let it, I need to focus, I need to go find Rafael and get the kids back, my kids, I don't care who delivered the sperm, those kids are mine and I am going to take care of them no matter what.
"Do you think you are up for a trip ? I need help". I ask Ben and he nods. "Always Tom, you know I will be there".
"But I have to warn you, it could be dangerous, I need to go to Puerto Rico to get those kids back, I promised her". I say, I would have gone no matter what, but now it means even more.
Sophie bites her lip, looking like she is thinking. "I get it Tom, I totally do, and I don't want them with that monster either, but how will you get him to turn them over to you".
"Don't worry about that part, I got leverage, and I hope it is enough". I say, sad that I didn't get to use it before all this happened.
She nods and I go to call Luke, telling him about my need for help, and he tells me he is on his way as soon as he can pack a bag, I feel blessed to have friends that are ready to be there no matter what.
I make another call, arraging for a private plane to take us there, part of me wants to stay, to make sure Catalina will be okay, but if Rafael finds out about my plan he might move the kids to were I never find them or even worse hurt them.

*Sophia POV*
I don't like sending my husband into this, I know it will be dangerous, but I know Tom will go no matter what, and I won't have him going alone. And I actually support him going to get the kids, so I really can't object.
But I hope Tom is right, that the leverage he has on Rafael is enough, and that Tom will go for the kids and not for revenge, that this might get him back to normal.
I promise him to stay here, so Catalina has someone when she wakes up and to tell her that he will get back the kids.
"Be carefull Tom, and bring my husband home in one piece okay ?" I tell him, kissing his cheek, Ben is getting a nanny for the kids, so I can stay at the hospital.
He just nod, and I kind of feel like slapping him, we all want Tom back, I would personally choke Rafael if I got my hands on him, just for what he has done to Tom.

*Luke POV*
We are sitting in the jet, on our way to Puerto Rico and I look at Tom, this has taken such a toll on him, it is clear to see, he is almost unrecognisable, no smile on his face and his eyes hard and vacant, he is clearly building a wall around his feelings, not to break completely.
This sounds like kind of a dangerous quest, but Tom is my friend as well as my client and he needs me, he would be there for me if I ever asked, and that is why I didn't even hesitate.
Ben has told me what happened and I really feel with Tom, it must have been beyond pain and shock, and I think it is a testement to his strengt that he is functioning at all right now, I am not sure I could have held myself together.
I just hope we all get out of this in one piece, I got a feeling this man Rafael isn't just any jerk, he seems to have connections to the cartels, so this could easily go real bad.