Offering his help

*Catalina POV*
"Care to explain what you were doing with him ? And why my kid was on his lap ? You two seemed pretty cosy". Rafael is glaring at me after Tom has left, and I know I am in trouble.
I try smiling, acting like I don't hear the tone in his voice, a voice promising me a world of pain if I answer wrong. "I just had a bit of trouble with the kids and he offered his help watching them, I just didn't wan't the kids to get lost".
"You are lying, you were flirting, why would a movie star like him want to babysit someone else's kids, he wanted to get in your pants". He says in a voice that makes me flinch.
I shake my head, putting Adrian in the stroller. "I promise, there was nothing going on, nothing at all, I don't know why he helped with the kids, but that was all, we hardly spoke".
Okay the last thing is a lie, we spoke a lot and he had been so sweet, passionate, smart and funny to talk to, it had been wonderful for once talking with someone interesting, someone who listened.
"I don't believe you, but your punishment will need to wait till we get home". He says, grabbing my arm hard, it hurts and I whimper, hoping he cools down befor we get home.

*Tom POV*
"That took some time". Ben says as I catch up with them again, my mind still on Catalina, I don't like this, I feel I might have gotten her in trouble.
I nod, looking at him and Sophie, this is how a couple should act, supportive and loving, but capable of teasing each other, I never sensed that with Catalina and her husband. "Yeah, I stayed till the husband came, she was left alone with three small kids, I couldn't leave her like that".
"You are such a gem Tom, of course you couldn't". Sophie says with a smile, she knows me to well sometimes.
I can't seem to get Catalina and the kids out of my mind, that husband really gave me a bad vibe and I worry for them.
About two hours later, I suddenly spot her trailing behind her husband and brother-in-law, looking scared and upset, and I stop in my track, Sophie's gaze following my gaze. "That wouldn't happen to be her, would it ?"
"Yeah that is Catalina, do you have a pen and paper in your bag ?" I ask her, getting an idea, acting on a spur of the moment feeling.
She hands it to me, and I quickly scribble a note, making Sophie look intently at me. "What are you doing Tom ?"
"I am just writing her a note, I got a feeling she could use a friend, her husband gives of a bad vibe". I say, folding the paper, handing her back the pen.
She looks at me with concern, as I slowly walk toward Catalina, wondering how to slip her the note. And I hear Ben saying. "Be careful, don't get yourself mixed up in something stupid".
I see the two men walk inside a store to look at some T-shirts, Catalina staying outside with the kids, and I hurry over, quickly slipping her my note, whispering softly. "If you need any kind of help, okay ?"
She just nod, slipping the note into her bag, seending me a smile and nodding slightly, as I hurry back to the others, knowing her husband shouldn't see me talking to her.
But I really hope she will take me up on my offer, that she isn't to scared of him to contact me if needed, I would really like to help her.

*Angel POV*
I know that daddy is mad at mommy for some reason, seems like he didn't like us talking to Tom, but I don't understand why, he was being really nice, and he is Loki too, so he isn't really a stranger.
In the car home daddy talks angry to mommy several times, and I fear what will happen when we get home, sometimes daddy is not nice to mommy at all, I don't like that.
So I am not telling daddy that Tom came back and gave mommy something, because that would just make him more angry.
When we get home uncle Jorge takes his own car to go home, and daddy grabs mommys arm, pulling her with him, leaving us with our nanny and house keeper Lucia, the boys starts to play, but I crawl up onto Lucias lap, I don't like that daddy is pulling mommy upstairs.