"You sir are completely crazy"

*Catalina POV*
I rest my head on his chest, looking out on the water, my fingers draving little figures in the ginger hairs on his stomach and I sigh contently.
We just lay there for a long time, before jumping from the deck into the water, bathing naked, I am a bit nervous, even though the beach is private, someone could come by or a boat could sail past us.
But we see no one and I start to relax, floating around, screaming when Tom suddenly grabs my feet from under the water, and he emerges humming the music from jaws, making me smack him on the shoulder, but he just pull me into him, kissing me.
After swimming we go take a shower together, and when we have dried of, Tom opens a drawer, pulling out a box, handing it to me. "I got you some clothes for dinner".
"You sir are completely crazy". I tell him with a smile, he absolutely don't know when to stop with the spoiling, and I feel like a fairytale princess.
I open the box and put on the short white dress and the only underwear it contains, a whimsical blonde thong, turning to Tom, saying with a grin. "I really hope we are going somewhere dark if you intent for me to be half naked".
"We will be all alone most of the time, I promise, and you look so good I might just eat you instead". He says, his eyes running over me, making me blush.
He looks absolutely handsome in white linen shorts and a pale blue short sleeved button down, his hair tuzzled after the shower.
As a true gentleman he helps me down in the boat, and after rowing to shore, tying up the boat, he carries me to the beach, sitting me gently down, taking my hand, and we walk down the beach in the beautiful sunset.
When we come around a bend I see torches in the sand, creating a path and we follow them, shortly after is a new bend and around that I see low platform with a thin mattress and loads of big pillows on it, it has a thatched roof on two pillars and candles and torches all around.
"Oh this is, wow this is so wonderful Tom". I gasp, feeling my heart flutter, how can anyone be this amazing, this sweet and giving, what have I done to deserve someone like this ?

*Tom POV*
The look on her face makes it all worth, making her look happy like this is my main goal for the rest of my life, her and the kids.
"Come sit down". I pull gently at our laced hands, making her follow me to the platform, as we sit down a discreet waiter appear placing a big dish on a low table, it is filled with different small bites of food, perfect for feeding each other.
I open the bottle of champagne and we spend the next hour, sipping champagne and feeding each other bites of food, talking and laughing, as a warm breeze from the ocean caress us.
Then the waiter apear again, to change the dish for one with bites of fruit and little plates of cakes and other puddings and sweets, then he disappears, leaving us completely alone.
She dips her finger in some whipped cream, smearing it down my cheek, then leaning in to lick it of, making me catch my breath as she giggles softly, well two can play that game, actually I was kind of counting on it.
I dip my own finger in some chocolate frosting, gently smearing it on her bottom lip, then catching her mouth with mine, licking and sucking of the frosting, hearing her moan slightly, her hands grabbing my neck.
She sends me a teasing smile, popping a piece of fresh pineapple into her mouth, then kissing me deeply, letting the sweet juice from the fruit run into my mouth, my hands are running up her soft thighs, intent on getting that offending dress out of the way.
"Tom ! We are out on a beach, people could see us". She protests, blushing slightly, but her breathing tells me she is very much turned on right now.
I pull the dress over her head, letting it flutter to the ground, laying there almost naked on the pillows in the flickering lights, she looks like a goddess. "Don't worry love, this is a private closed beach, no one can get in here, we are completely alone".
I dip my finger in the whipped cream, leaving blobs on her already perky nipples and a trail down her stomach, then slowly licking it of, starting with her belly button, ending with taking first one, then the other nipple in my mouth.
He eyes go wide, when I grab a small bowl of meltet chocolate, slowly pouring it over her breasts, then making her shake and moan as I lick of every little drop as slowly as I can, wanting to prolong this evening as much as possible.
I slide down, slowly pulling of her small thong, she is glistering with want in the torch light, and I run my hands up her thighs, gently spreading her legs, watching her flower open to me. "Didn't I say that you looked good enough to eat ?"
She gasps as my mouth connect with her hot skin, slowly running my tongue over her, tasting her, leaving kisses all over her, nippling on her soft inner thighs.
I run my tongue slowly up her warm folds, dipping into her, hearing her whimper in pleasure, letting my tongue circle her clit slowly, then running back down, slipping inside, her hips bucking up, and I grab her gently, holding her in place.
"You taste sweeter than any fruit or dessert here". I mumble against her skin, teasing her, slowly pulling her closer and closer.
"Oh God please Tom, I can't.. please I need to cum". She is gasping and whimpering, and I comply, sucking her clit into my mouth, loving the way she screams for me in unbridled pleasure.
I let myself fall down on the pillows beside her, listening to her getting her brathing under control, then she is suddenly over me, kissing me deeply, then opening my shirt, one button at a time, kissing and licking every inch of exposed skin.
Then she grabs my shorts, pulling them of me, my hard erection springing free, she smirks at me. "Oh so no underwear I see".
She grabs the bottle of champagne, pouring it in my belly button, drinking it greedily, making me gasp, then she fills her mouth with champagne, grabbing my erection, sliding her mouth down over me, making me almost loose control, the combination of her hot lips and the cold bubbling liquid almost to much to handle.

*Catalina POV*
He groans deeply, his hand grabbing my hair, and I look up at him, the look of pure pleasure on his face such a turn on, making me moan on him, which seems to turn him even more on.
It doesn't take long before he gently pulls me away, having me under him in a flash. "Not that I would mind cumming in you hot little mouth darling, but I much rather have all of you".
"Then take me". I say, running my hands down over his back, the fear of getting seen totally gone, replaced by excitement, it feels enticing being here outside and very romantic.
He slides so ever slowly into me, making me gasp, pressing up to meet him, grabbing his arms, my fingers pressing into his skin as he starts thrusting hard and fast, almost instantly having me on the edge.
I can't even describe how much I love this man, I love everything about him, and I want nothing more than seeing him happy and be with him.
"Cum with me baby". He mumbles against my neck, and I give in, closing my eyes, letting the wave of pleasure pull us both with it, I am sure I can't feel much more happy than right now.