"So is it working ?"

*Catalina POW*
It is great driving over all the islands in the open car, about 4 hours later we get of the freeway, and Tom drives to a parking lot near the beach, parking the car.
He jumps out, not bothering to open the door, coming to open for me. "Sorry but we have to walk from here darling".
"That is totally fine, but you know I didn't bring any clothes right ?" I look down myself, I am wearing my bathing suit with a loose summer dress over, I have nothing else with me.
He leans down to nipple on my ear, his voice getting all husky, sending electricity through me. "Well I don't plan on you needing much clothes to be honest".
"You always just know what to say don't you". I say, slapping his chest playfully, he catches my hand, lacing his fingers with mine, pulling me with him.
We walk down a path through a small forest hand in hand to the beach, and I gasp at the sight, he smile at me. "This is were we are staying tonight, just you and me and the beach is private, so you can bathe naked if you want to".
"Oh Tom it is gorgeous, if I didn't know better I would think you were trying to seduce me". I say looking up at him, it really is beautiful and romantic.
He pulls me to him, his hands sliding down to grab my ass, and he mumbles against my neck. "So is it working ?"
"Oh yes, believe me, it is more than working, but you actually don't need all this for that, you are more than enough in yourself". I tell him, kissing him softly.
He leads me down to the shore, lifting me me up bridal style, and wading out to a small row boat, anchored in the shallow water, putting me in the boat, before untying it.
I let my hand run through the water, as he rows out to the house, and I can't help watching how his biceps threatenes to split the sleeves of his T-shirt with each stroke of the oars.
When we reach the house, he grabs the ladder, tying the boat up, giving me a hand to get up on the steps, following me. He pulls a key from his pocket, opening the door, letting me inside first.
"Wow, this is really amazing". I look around, the house is absolut luxurious and very romantic, with a grand bed looking out over the water with big glass doors that slide open, giving the effect of almost sleeping on water.
Tom slides the door open, looking out over the water, and I walk up to him, putting my arms around his waist. "Thank you so much, this is so amazing".
"Your welcome darling, I just hope you are going to enjoy this". He says, turning in my arms, his hand running into my hair, pulling me head slightly back, his lips finding mine in a searing kiss.
And I know I am going enjoy this so very much, as his fingers, are sliding down to the hem of my dress, pulling it of, his lips only leaving mine long enough for it to pass.
Then his hands are on my shoulders, pulling my bathing suit of, leaving me totally naked, while he is still dressed, somehow this makes me feel very turned on, kissing him again, feeling his hands slide over my skin.
He pushes me softly backwards, till I fall down on the bed, then he pulls of his own T-shirt, and I slide farther up on the bed, as he crawls up between my legs.
He smiles up at me, then his lips is on my inner thigh, making me moan and grab the sheets, oh this is going to get very hot, I am already sure about that.
After kissing up and down my thighs, he reaches over, grabbing a ice cube from the bucket with champagne on the little table, slowly running it over my skin, making me gasp out loud.
When the cold ice reaches my hot folds I moan, oh that feels cold but very very good, and he grins when I writhe under him.
"Oh God". I gasp when the cube is pressed against my clit, right before it gets painful, he removes it and let his warm tongue run over me instead, making me scream out in pleasure, bucking my hips as I cum so hard I almost can't breathe.
And he doesn't give me a chance to recover, before he is over me, thrusting into me completely, leaning down to latch his mouth, now containing the last of the ice cube to my nipple, making me gasp again, oh God this is to much.
He moves his hips slowly is he plays with my nipples in turn, my fingers pulling at his hair, my hips bucking up to gain more friction.
As he starts to move faster, he looks into my eyes, the look in his eyes taking my breath away. "Damn baby you feel so good".
His voice are rough and drives me totally insane, and I fold my legs up around his hips, wanting him closer, deeper, pulling at his hair, to get his mouth to mine, kissing him deeply.
He pulls himself up a bit, grabbing my hips, liftting me so my ass rest on his now bend legs, then he thrust back into me, making me moan deeply when he bottoms out, making my body shake slightly already at the first thrust.
He ups the tempo and I might be cursing with every thrust, holy shit it feels so good I feel like I can't be in my own body, biting my lip hard.
Apparently he can see my struggle and he manage to push me even further with that hoarse sexy voice. "Just let go baby, no one can hear you out here".
And I let go of everything, screaming out my pleasure, my hands raking down his chest, as I pull him with me, hearing him chant my name, before he collapses beside me, breathing like he just ran a marathon.