"Now you are being a real naughty boy Hiddles"

*Catalina POV*
I am awakened by Tom's soft kisses on my neck and shoulders, normally I am not a morning person, but being awakened like that makes me purr and snuggle closer to him.
He laughs lightly and leaves more kisses on my neck. "We have to get up my beautiful, we have a long day ahead of us".
"I rather just stay here in your arms". I say as I stretch, his hands slowly sliding over me to cup my breasts with his big warm hands.
He slowly kneads my breasts, making me moan lowly, he know just how to drive me insane with a smal touch. "What do you say we hit the shower darling ?"
"That sounds like a good idea". I say, rolling out of bed, definitely not complaning about the prospect of seeing him naked and wet.
He chuckles as he follows me out into the bathroom, locking the door behind us just in case. "Someone seems awfully happy about taking a shower".
"Well anything that has you close to me, naked and wet, that kind of seems like a thing to be happy about". I whisper into his ear, actually making him blush slightly.
He pulls me into him, kissing me lovingly, saying with a disappointed sigh. "We better hurry up or we end up having the kids banging on the door".
"You are right, we better wait with the fun stuff for tonight". I say winking at him, before turning around to turn on the water, feeling his hands on my waist, his voice right next to my ear. "Or be real quick".
"Now you are being a real naughty boy Hiddles". I say teasingly, pulling him with me into the big shower.
He turns to close the glass door, then he grabs me, kissing me passionated, before nippling on my earlobe as he says. "Maybe, but admit you like that".
"Oh I never say I didn't like it". I tell him, as his hands start wandering over my body, making me want to literally jump him.

*Tom POV*
I don't know what she is doing to me, I can't seem to keep my hands of her, I feel a need to be as close to her as possible and have her, well if I had my way again and again.
So I watch her hungrily as she washes her hair, unable to tear my eyes from the soap running down over her body, wanting to let my tongue follow it.
I grab the body soap, putting a big glob in my hand, starting to lather up her body, loving the soft feeling of her skin under my hands, I wish I never had to tage my hands of her, that my hands could always be on her.
She has her eyes closed and her head back, breathing a bit shallow, gasping when I reach her breasts, playing with them, feeling her nipples harden under my touch.
My mouth finds her neck, nippling at her skin, leaving a trail of kisses over her slim shoulder, my hands still caressing her beautiful breasts, I love how they feel in my hands, how they respond to my touch.
I turn her in my arms, my mouth finding hers, kissing her deeply, our tongues entwined, as my hands slide down, taking a hold of her thighs, hearing and feeling her moan into my mouth as I lift her up, pinning her against the wall with my body.
How I can already have this burning need for her, after last night and very early this morning I don't know, but I need her like I never needed anyone. "You drive me absolutely crazy baby, do you know that ?"
"I am pretty sure it is you driving me crazy". She mumbles against my skin, as she kisses down my neck, making me press agaist her and hearing her moan as my erection is pressed against her warm center and I know I can't wait long, but I can also hear on her breathing that she is more than ready.
As I rub against her she gasp, her hands pulling at my hair, grabbing my back and shoulder, her mouth slightly open, so I cover it with my mouth, kissing her deeply as I thrust fully into her, gasping at the sensation, hearing her whimper slightly.
"Are you okay darling ?" The last thing I want to do is causing her any kind of pain, not with the way her scum husband is treating her.
She looks up at me with eyes shining from desire, nodding slowly. "Just a tiny bit sore, but don't worry, it feels so good, you feel so good".
Her words makes me press her a bit harder against the wall, my mouth kissing and sucking down her neck, pulling slowly out, only to thrust back in fully, making her gasp and grab me harder, oh God it feels so absolutely sensational.
"Oh yes, oh God". She moans with the next hard thrust, and I know this is going to be fast, hard and absolutely mindblowing.
As I pick up, not giving her a break between thrusts, her eyes roll back in her head, and she starts moaning incoherent word, a thing I already know means that she is gettting close to her climax, and I up the tempo even more.
It is my turn to start moaning a bit incoherent, holy shit, how can it just feel better every time ? It shouldn't be possible, I mean if this keep up I probably die from pure pleasure soon.
I try to hold back, to prolong the pleasure, but she runs her nails down my back and I totally loose control, maybe getting a little bit rough, but I hear her mufle her screams of pleasure as I pull her with me into a world of unimaginable pleasure.
We stand like that for several minutes, my forehead resting against hers, breathing heavily, trying to calm down, before I am finally capable of lovering her to the ground, kissing her softly.
After a quick clean up, I gently dry her of with the towel, leaving small kisses on my way, making her giggle and smile at me, before we hurry to get dressed and ready for the day.