"Tom you are just being evil now"

*Catalina POV*
As I walk into the bedroom after my shower, Tom props himself up on his elbows looking at me with a gaze that make my legs turn to jelly, my heart beat faster and my inside heat up considerately.
I am only wearing a towel, and I start to nervously studder. "I just need to grab my pyjamas".
"No need for that darling, I will just have to pull it right of you. Come here". He sits up and motion for me to come over to him and I comply.
When I stand in front of him, he reach up and gently pulls the towel of me, making me blush even more, Rafael always tells me that I have gotten fat after having the kids, that my breasts are sacking and things like that.
"You are so beautiful, if the kids didn't look so much like you, I would swear they were adopted". He says, his eyes running over me, the way he looks at me makes me feel beautiful.
His hands gently slide up my sides, setting my skin on fire, when he reaches my face, he pulls me down to kiss him, totally taking my breath away.
"Lay down darling, you are so tense and I am gonna give you a massage". He says softly and I bite my lip. "You don't have to, I am okay".
He just look at me with one eyebrow raised and points to the bed. "Lay down love and enjoy". And I do as he says.
I lay on my stomach and feel him get up from the bed, dissapearing into the bathroom, but soon after he is back, and I feel him sit next to my legs, then he take my foot, starting to massage it gently with some lotion, his big hands massaging my sore feet feels so good I can't help but groan.
He spend a long time on first one foot and then the next and he seems to know what he is doing, then he slowly moves up my calfs, he pays special attention to the back of my knees, seending a warm tingling sensation through me.
His hands is stroking up my thighs, softly but firmly, and I might start to breathe a bit shallow, it feels really good, but it is also very enticing, and I know my whole body is longing for a different kind of touch by now.
He then moves to my back, and I whimper a bit, but I can also feel how the tension disappears, making me moan, feeling like my body is melting under his touch.
When he is all done with my back and shoulders, he moves down to gently massage my behind, making me catch my breath, then he leans down to whisper in my ear. "Turn over darling".
I turn on my back, and he starts with my feet again, slowly working up my leg, and when he reaches my inner thighs I am panting and moaning, wanting him to just move a little higher, but instead he moves to my hip and stomach, then my sides, avoiding my breasts and moving to my arms and shoulders.
As his hands slowly move down to gently knead my breast, I close my eyes, savouring the feel of his big hands on me, ready to give into his every wish or desire right now, those hands can truly work magic on me.
When his thumps starts circling my nipples, I am quite sure he is trying to drive me insane, and I wimper. "Tom you are just being evil now".
"Shh darling, relax and enjoy". He tells me with a smirk that half wants to make me slap him, half wants to make me jump him here and now.
When he fingers finally close around my nipples, slowly rubbing them, I gasp and press my chest up against him, holy shit, my whole body is on fire my now, begging for release, for him to touch me, take me.
Then his hands slides down my stomach and I part my legs even before he reach there, breathing in small gasps, just wanting to feel his long fingers on me, but he takes his time, slowly drawing lines just were my thighs end, then a little closer and a little closer, making me want to yell at him to hurry up.
When his fingers finally slide through my hot folds, gracing over my clit, I literally buck my hips of the mattress, moaning deeply, making him smile happily. "Oh you liked that darling, did you ?"
"Oh God yes". I manage to press out between moans, as he slide his fingers back down, and then up again, just avoiding my clit, cirkling it instead, making me move my hips after his hand, but his free hand gently grabs my hip, as he shakes his head. "Stay still baby".
As his fingers slides inside me I moan again, oh damn those fingers are ridiculously long, and I am pretty sure he is reaching places that haven't been touched before, literally making me see stars.
It feels like he is kind of massaging my inside, and it feels very different, but also very, very good, and I grab the sheets, fisting my hands in them.
Then he hits the spot, holy fucking God, I never felt anything like that and my whole body lifts of the bed, now he focus on that area, his mouth finding my nipple, and I am pretty sure I am moaning something totally incoherent.
My hips starts to rotate and my eyes roll back, and my whole world explodes in a fireworks of colours, the only sound I am capable of a high pitched moan as a glorious orgasm takes me away.
I am gasping softly, as I feel him move in between my legs, lifting my legs up, and I hook them over his arms at the elbows, gasping as he thrust fully into me, with my legs up like that, he is definately getting all the way in.
As he starts moving, taking me in slow deep thrusts, I grab onto his shoulder, trying to breathe, but it feels so good, so overwhelming, that I totally loose my breath, gasping and moaning, oh lord he is definitely hitting that spot again.
Last time had been great, wonderful, probably the best sex I ever had, but this, well hell, nothing compares, and as he starts moving faster, snapping his hips down on me hard I loose all contact with reality, feeling only him.
As I feel him getting more sloppy, his breathing faster and his moaning deeper, a sound that alone could drive me mad from being so utterly sexy, I know I can't hold back anymore, and when I feel his body stiffen before two final hard trusts, I bite on his shoulder not to cause a stampede on the savannah.
I collapse back on the bed, totally exhausted and so utterly happy and satisfiend, snaking my arms and legs around his body, holding him on top of me, enjoying his weight on me.
"I am crushing you darling". He mumbles against my neck, and I reluctantly lets him go, hating the loss of contact, but as he slide down beside me, he pulls me into his arms, and I snuggle into him, feeling his breath on my ear as he whispers. "I love you so much".
"I love you too, in every possible way". I whispers back, making him tighten his grib around me, and I have never felt more protected or more loved.