"I know you want to help her Tom, but are you sure this is a good idea ?"

*Catalina POV*
I am in the shower when Rafael comes back, I can't very well go around smelling of Tom or of sex, my husband opens the shower door. "Oh I see you are feeling better".
"A bit, the water helps a lot". I say smiling at him, hoping he wont find it weird that I shower in the middle of the day.
He start pulling of his clothes, and I swallow nervously, but I try not to show. "Well I am tired of waiting, but in the shower it won't really matter if you are still bleeding a bit".
"I thought you found it disgusting to have sex when I have my period". I say hopefully, the idea of having sex with him, especially now makes me feel sick.
He steps in beside me, grabbing me. "Well I kind of do, but I unfortunately have to leave again in two days, and I will be away for at least two maybe three weeks, and I want to fuck my wife at least once before I leave".
As he grabs me and turns me around, I close my eyes and try to think of something else, hoping it will be over soon.

*Rafael POV*
As I dry myself down I think what Catalina would say if she knows why I am leaving already again, my girlfriend in Puerto Rico is pregnant and is soon giving birth to our first child, a boy, she is only 22 years old and she wants me to be there for the birth, so that is why I am going.
I am thinking about bringing her with me here to america, I know Catalina would protest, but well, she don't really have anything to say on the matter or any other matter, she will just have to accept it.

*Tom POV*
My phone buzz and I am happy to see that it is a text from Catalina > I miss you already, but luckily Rafael is leaving already the day after tomorrow, for 2-3 weeks, so I will have plenty of time to see you <
> That sounds great, well I got a surprise for you and the kids, make sure you are free from the day after he leaves and about 2 weeks, better bring Lucia to < I answer back, turning on my lap top, I got a lot of preparations to do.
It doesn't take long before she answers back > That sounds very interesting, but please don't do something crazy right ? Both me and the kids are happy just spending time with you <
> Nothing crazy, just fun, I promise < Well I don't know what she sees as crazy, but I just want to see her and the kids happy.
I call Ben, we have been talking about doing this for some time, so I hope he and Sophie is game and he picks up the phone after two rings. "Hi Tom, how is it going ?"
"Well better now, I was thinking that trip we talked about, are you and Sophie ready to go monday, if I take care of the planning ?" I ask him, knowing they can take the time of if they want to and don't have other plans.
He is quiet for a little while, then he answers. "Well I guess we can swing that, even though it is kind of a short notice, what's with the hurry ?"
"Catalina and the kids are coming, her husband is away for 3 weeks, and I don't know if that will happen again or when". I have told Ben that I have been spending time with them, but not about my feelings for Catalina.
He sighs, I think he might have an idea that it isn't totally innocent. "I know you want to help her Tom, but are you sure this is a good idea ?"
"Yeah I am, the kids will love it, and you will both love Catalina". I say, hoping it really is the right thing to do, trying to push the worries away.
I can hear in Ben's voice that he is smiling. "I am sure we will, after all, she clearly has a big place in your heart and that alone would make me like her, you know that".
"Thank you Ben, I will text you the details". I tell him and we end the phone call, I get going with the reservations and preperations, both for the trip and for something else I am working on, hoping that it will work.