the meeting pt3

The next thing I was doing was coughing and struggling to get air as I nearly choked myself with the drink.I finished my struggle and noticed that everyone was staring at me some were even kind enough to get me a glass of water , Jungkook was one of them. Suga..... he was just standing and observing. I felt a little embarrassed but took the water from Jungkook.
After 10mins we were called by the CEO for the meeting.
We discussed and before leaving his office suddenly one of my teammates ( who knew my crush on bts) asked the CEO , " Sir, can we have an appointment with the staffs and idols to know their requirements?" , then she smiled at me. I knew something evil was cooking in her head.
The CEO replied, "Yes you can ask the staffs about their requirements but as for idols we have to fix an appointment for that , and yes we can allow only two from this team for the appointment."
To which my colleague replied, "I and our team's Maknae, (your name) will go for the interview."
The manager then gave us a date for the interview which was after 3days because of weekends.
***********************************

So this was the accidental short meet
But wait.... there are many more accidental meets to come