Coughing girl's dilemma

So there I was in a situation were my idol knew me but not my name.
The struggle was real.
Weekend pt2
Sunday
I woke up in my small apartment given by my kind company. I was going to stay at a dorm but at the final moment I was informed the dorm capacity was full and I would be given a small apartment. My stay in Korea was not bounded . My projects decided my fate.
After previous day's meet I was shook and my brain was pinching now then to the fact  --but he doesn't know my name. I took out my phone and checked whether he really saved his number or not , in shock I forgot to check that too. I took it by his words that he gave me his number. Actually he took my phone and saved it. I checked and saw it was the first number on my Korean SIM card contact list because he saved his name as -- Bighit SUGA
I looked and it for quite a long time, I don't know why ,maybe I hoped for some magic to happen. Then again reality hit me he doesn't have my number either. My entire day was spent thinking whether to call or not.
In evening while I was preparing my dinner, there was a sudden powercut. I wondered powercut in Seoul too. Then I checked and realized it was only in the building I was staying due to failure of faulty appliance one apartment was using. "Wow Sunday never had been this great" , I said to myself .
After spending few minutes in darkness , my inner terror of ghost was awakening. I felt maybe this is the best situation to call him, this won't be awkward as I really need help now.
I called him.......
He picked up and said, "hello, this is SUGA," to which I almost got confused what to reply he doesn't know my damn name. I replied, "hey this is.....um....the coughing girl ,whom you gave your number at park".
I knew that was a creepy awkward reply but I couldn't help it.
He laughed and said ," Yes our coughing architect, say you need any help?"
Inner me --now my name changed to coughing architect wow....
I replied, " Ummm....actually it's awkward to say on the first call, but I really need company of Holy now, there is a power cut in my apartment, electricity will come after few hours. It's already dark I'm scared, if you could just bring him to the park where we met. I just want his company for few hours."
He replied,"ok , no problem , I'll be there in few minutes, would you mind if we meet at a coffee shop nearby , don't worry no one will recognize me there ,?"
I checked my phone to see whether I called Yoongi only, I was shook again.
I replied,"Yes, but before10 I've to reach my apartment" .
Yoongi replied "ok , just stand near the park gate,I'll escort you to the coffee shop."
I replied,"ok ,thanks again."
And I cut the phone to restore myself from shocks I'm getting after meeting him.
***********************************
The struggle of coughing architect continues.......
Will her bias ever know her name?