Approval

The chapter is a little fast
..........
For the next few days me, Amanda and Emily worked on our designs. Yoongi used to visit us (rather me) every alternate days with flowers and pastries but not muffins. Yes he called me almost everyday.
Then came the day when we had to present our designs in front of CEO, sadly I couldn't attend the meeting due to my broken leg.
..............
That day
................
I woke up , when my phone beeper.
I checked and saw Yoongi messaged me,"Good Luck,I know you have done a good job."
I realized I was alone in my apartment . Then one paper beside my bed caught my eyes . I grabbed it and started reading it ,
" As you worked late night ,yesterday , we thought not to disturb your sleep. We'll keep you updated with texts when something happens. Your breakfast is kept at the side table , covered with plate . Sorry.
Amanda and Emily."
Breakfast? Due to this stress I can't drink water properly breakfast is a far way thing.
During the last few days after getting discharge I learnt to walk with plaster , slow but it's ok.
I started to walk towards the window to pull up the curtains to get some light when my phone started ringing.
I picked it up and it was ..... Min Yoongi.
He said ," Congratulations! We loved your work. Our company approved your designs."
I cut his words with ," Um it's not mine alone it's my team's work."
Argh my professional self ruins everything.
But I realized he was so excited that he didn't hear me and continued ,"We 7 wants to thank you, we thanked your team also ,but as you were not present. Can you come over video call?"
Video call?! I just woke up from my sleep and I look like potato.
I replied him," Um actually I just woke up and I alone can't adjust the camera and light."
He replied," It's ok . Then wait I'm putting the phone on speakers ."
And after few seconds my ears nearly blasted, because the whole Bangtan in chorus shouted," THANK YOU , MA'AM. WE WANTED TO MEET YOU TOO BUT WELL, WE CAN DO THAT AFTER YOU GET WELL."
I replied," I also wanted to meet you all but my leg betrayed me." and laughed.
Then they replied,"ITS OK, SOME OTHER DAY. NOW YOU CAN TALK ALONE TO SUGA HYUNG WE WON'T DISTURB YOU MORE." and quickly handed the phone to Yoongi.
He said ," Um I think you may now take rest . I'll talk to you later."
I replied," Hmm."
and he cut the phone.
Where's the news from my teammates ? Weren't they supposed to inform me first?
Then as soon as I cut the call I realized they tried to call me but I was busy over another call.
So I called them back.
Amanda picked up and said," Got the news ?" and chuckled.
I guess she figured out with whom I was talking .
I replied shyly," Yes , so when will you all be home, I want to know what happened there in details."
She replied,"We will come by evening and we have a surprise."
Hearing surprise I was excited,
I calmed myself and said,"Ok!"
and ended the call.
...............
At about 7pm or so they arrived.
I prepared some snacks for them for thanksgiving.
Then while eating the snacks they narrated me every details of the meeting.
But in my mind only the word surprise was circling.
I couldn't take my stacked up excitement and cut their narration with ," What is the surprise?"
Emily replied," We thought you already know about the surprise, he didn't tell you ?"
I replied, blankly," No "
Amanda, " This weekend we have a party on the occasion of the deal confirmation. Employees from both companies will be present."
I was going to say something when my phone rang.
Emily and Amanda looked at each other and then looked at me and said in chorus," Go go pick up . You may get another surprise." and laughed.
I replied them with a smile.
I checked it was Yoongi's call. I picked up and said," Hello,good evening."
He replied," Good evening. I wanted to ask you something actually in morning I was a little shy to ask you this all of a sudden."
I guessed what he was going to say but I wanted to hear it from his mouth.
I replied," Yes ,carry on"
He replied," Um I guess you know about the party this weekend,I was thinking"
I wanted to tease him so I cut his words saying," Hmm and what were you thinking?" and I chuckled.
He guessed that I figured what he was going to tell. He replied," I guess you already know what I'm going to say."
I said ," No ,no. I've absolutely no idea what you are going to say."
He replied," I know you're teasing me," and chuckled and continued," Umm can we go together to that party?"
I replied," Together? Together like a couple? But we are not dating yet ? And my leg is still plastered."
He laughed and replied," Umm you can assume it as our first date if you are fine with it ".
I replied," Date? So you are asking me for a date? Mr Min Yoongi is asking his coughing architect out for a date ?"
and laughed.
He replied," Yes , Mr Min Yoongi is asking his coughing architect for a date. Will his coughing architect go ? " and chuckled.
I replied," She would love to just tell her when you will pick her up that day ,she'll be on time."
He replied," Mr Min Yoongi is thankful to her. He will pick her up by 6pm is it ok ?"
I replied," Yes. Um already it's 9 I've to help Amanda and Emily to make dinner, I may take your leave ."
He said," Yes , no problem." and ended the phone call.
As soon as I cut the call , Amanda asked," Got your another surprise?"
I replied," Yes, he asked if I can go with him that day."
Emily suddenly popped up," I'll do your makeup," .
I replied," Aww thank you."
During the whole night we discussed who will wear what and all that .
***********************************
Written by a forever single author xD
What will happen next ?