THE APPOINTMENT(pt1?)

Monday.
My phone buzzed, it was a reminder from my teammate about the appointment with idols mainly BTS at Bighit.
I woke up and checked it was 8, I still had 2hrs to pen down my questions,as the appointment was for a limited time of 30minutes.
After 30mins of long struggle I was able to put away my meeting bts distraction away and note down some important questions. To be honest I wanted my teammate to ask the questions and I wanted to just pen down their answers.
As no car was to be provided I got ready and left for the appointment at 9 only, because I don't trust traffic.
I asked our watchman the direction to my destination... Being an old citizen of this city he gave me the accurate information and I noted it...
Following the instructions and catching the bus I reached exactly at 9:50.
Then I showed the receptionist my ID card, and soon I was accompanied by one Staff to a room.
He opened the room and I realized it was the dance practice room. He later explained that the company had another appointment that day so the conference room was already booked ,so we have to interview them here only.
I thought , whatever I just have to keep my fangirl inside and write their answers as simple as that.
As soon as I entered the room I realized someone was already there it was........Jungkook.
There were around 10 chairs for us.
He noticed me coming, he stood up and bowed,I bowed too.
Then the staff said, that others also will be coming soon.
After he left , it was I and Jungkook all alone in the big room,I felt scared.
So to drive away the awkwardness, he suddenly popped up with "Are you alright now?".
I was busy opening my bag , upon realizing he asked something,I replied, "Me?! Oh yes, yes ." I knew he asked with reference to that day incident.
I added,"Um...my teammate will be coming after 10mins that can we start the appointment ?".
He replied,"My hyungs too," laughed and added," actually I had gone to the library to borrow some English books, it's a bit less busy and calm there at this time of day ,so I went there to borrow reference books ."
I replied,"oh! So you are learning English again."
He was going to say something, when the door opened,and I saw my teammate coming with some one unfamiliar,when I asked her who was she.
She replied,"I am late,because I was called by boss to accompany her ,our translator,while coming here. "
Translator!... but after talking with Yoongi and Jungkook I thought they spoke and understood English fluently.
Jungkook ,then all of a sudden said,as a reply to my confused face maybe,"A translator for ease of communication."
Then after few minutes door opened,and one by one Namjoon,Jin,Jimin,V,Jhope entered.....and I anticipated for Suga to enter as well but.....there was no sign of him.
I sighed in despair and the interview began . I handed my teammate the questions and she handed the questions to translator. The translator first translated the questions for them ,then translated the answers for us , my teammate was kind enough to note those down .
So I didn't had any work during appointment other than looking at the door with great expectation.
Suddenly Jungkook noticed me, I quickly acted as if I was thinking of writing more questions. He then casually remarked , "Suga hyung maybe busy or maybe he's sleeping. If he knew you were coming to take the interview he would have come definitely." ,while looking at us and smiled. Yes he used his newly learnt English, now I'm confused, whether "you" meant we or "you" meant me only.
For both the explanations I need another explanation as to why!
After 30mins the interview ended I was going to leave when suddenly Jungkook and Jhope asked, "Ma'am can we have your number,if we wanted to change or remember any any requirements we want to inform you as soon as possible." I hit my teammate with elbow to signify that I wanted her to give her number. She gave but suddenly Jhope said ,"Yours too ma'am." I was surprised why every time either my number was taken or I was given number with .
I gave my number. I figured that something was fishy when I looked at Jungkook's and Jhope's face .
Our interview ended and we headed towards the CEO's office to inform him that we have completed our appointment and we'll try to complete our outline within 14days.
***********************************
Wait this is not end of the appointment....evil smile from me😂🔫
I'm disappointed though......