With Great Powers Comes Great Responsibility

(Eren's POV)

"Spandex... Spandex... Spandex.."

I searched everywhere for enough spandex to make myself a new costume that can hide my identity from everyone else and fight crime and give me a new identity that will make people feel safer whenever they see me.

I found enough spandex and learned how to sew them together to make myself a costume. I drew a few concept arts but I preferred the red and blue costume I drew over everything else.

After I sewed everything together, I wore my skintight costume and went to find the criminal with innocent blood on his hands because of the one mistake I've made.

I arrived at a garrison post inside the gate of wall rose and there was Hannes playing cards with his comrades. I started to overhear their conversation while sticking to the wall.

"Hey Hannes. Can you give me more details about the man who killed the woman and the child?" One Garrison asked.

"First, the child lived... only the mother died." Hannes said.

'Thank goodness' I thought to myself. Even though the mother died, the child is still alive. 'I promise you I'll bring your mother's killer to justice.'

"Second, The killer's name is Johannes Kogler. Caucasian, 6'2", brown hair, black eyes. He has a big criminal record. Lots of criminal activities, according to the info we have on him." Hannes stated.

All the information that I need was conveniently given to me. All I needed to do is find him.

It was nighttime so the criminal activities rise. I swung all over town in order to find him. I looked in all his last seen places, the store he robbed, the murder scene and some other places that criminals might go to hang out.

I found a group of thugs playing cards and drinking beer. They seemed like they know something or two so I decided to have my way with them.

I webbed two of them and pulled them to the wall and webbed them up and then the others noticed me, one tried to attack me but I evaded and webbed him on the floor. I grabbed one of them and started punching him in the jaw, stomach and sides. Then I threw him at the wall and webbed him up.

The last guy tried to run away but I caught him with my webbing and threw him to the wall and webbed him up like the others. Then I approached him.

"Johannes Kogler! Do you know of him?!" I asked.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I..." he stuttered.

"Answer me!" I shouted.

"Y-Yes! He's a drug dealer and a murderer!" The man said.

"I need a location!"

"I don't know, I-"

"WHERE?!!"

"5 miles north of here!"

(Later)

"You got the goods?" A man asked Kogler who was selling drugs to addicts.

"Yea. All here. Show me the money."

Before the deal could continue, I jumped down to Kogler and the other guy to confront him and bring him to Justice .

"What the hell?! Who are you?!" He asked.

"Oh, I'll make you remember me forever, you prick!"

Kogler started to haul ass and escape me but I was able to catch up. With a blink of an eye, I was blocking Kogler's way.

"How the- forget it! You'll never catch me!" He shouted.

"I'm not so sure about that, Asshole."

(Time Skip)

"Ah! Aah! Please! Let me down! I don't want to die!" The cold-hearted criminal pleaded.

"Don't worry. The webbing will dissolve after a while. Oh and also, the garrison will be here in a minute so you better behave. Tell them Spider-Man was here."