Homecoming Special

Spider-Man Homecoming
Special.

(Eren's POV)

"And here I was, sitting here thinking, what's peaceful dull evening." I said to myself

"Then BOOM! The Lovely Criminals show up!" I jumped down to stop a few thugs robbing a grocery store below.

"What a surprise, guys. I thought this day couldn't get any more boring than it actually is!" I said. "You proved me wrong."

I pulled one of them towards me and then webbed him against the wall as the others tried to attack me. One of them charged at me with a knife, only for me to grab his hand and twist it to the wrong side, making him drop it. Then I did a flip kick and wouldn't you know it, he fell on the ground unconscious.
I webbed him just to make sure he stays on the ground.

"I thought you guys were a challenge." I stated.

Another then tried to deliver a series of strong and angry punches only for me to dodge, dodge dodge, and dodge all of his attacks without my feet even leaving the ground.
I then hit him with an uppercut to the jaw, webbed him and attached him to the ceiling.

"Man, you seriously make it easy for me, guys. It's not like I'm even trying." I said.

One of them realized that he can't fight me, so he decided that it's best for him to try and haul ass, but of course, he is mistaken.

He started to run the opposite direction desperately trying to avoid getting caught. His feet moving so fast he couldn't keep himself balanced as he was going to fall a few times.

"Hey, pal! In a hurry? Where are you going?" I mocked him.

I fired a web at his feet and stuck them to the ground, making his face collide with the hard floor. Then I webbed all his legs and then his hands, rendering him immobile.

"Now you all wait nicely for the MPs to arrive. Maybe you'll learn to play nicely next time. Goodbye now." And with that I left.

(Later that day)

"Spider-Man saves the day." A news headline read as I looked at a newspaper over the shoulder of another person. The man looked at me weirdly. Probably thinking 'who the hell is this weird teenager and what the hell is he doing?'.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused. Eyebrows raised.

"I was just reading the news article." I replied. "Good day sir."

Then I quickly left and whistled my way home.

Back at my house, the window was open because I entered from there because I felt too lazy to walk to the door like a normal person. Then again I'm not a normal person at all.

I grabbed myself a glass of water and started drinking. I drank 5 glasses of water before deciding to do some workouts to keep my spectacular body in shape.

Then I made myself some dinner and sat at the kitchen table, plate in front of me, alone, not that bored, but happy.

Life itself became so different. I do not recognize myself anymore. Everything changed so fast that I don't feel like I'm myself. I feel like someone different.

The guilt that I felt when I let that bastard Kogler escape still haunts me to this day.
I no longer feel the desire to kill titans. I don't have that much of a thirst for revenge anymore. They killed my mom and ruined our lives and I still hate them for it, but I feel like there is something else on my mind.

Rather than anger, hatred, vengeance and all these bad emotions, I feel something else.

Responsibility, the need for justice, the desire to maintain the safety of all the innocents.
All of these emotions have changed me. I feel like a new me. I feel... better.

My mind is now opened. I can see the reality I'm living in. It's not all about me and my desire to rid the world of it's worst fear.

There are some other stuff that need to be taken care of. People who need to be helped. Criminals who deserve to be punished for all their misdeeds.

And I'm the person that can do all of that.
Because with great power, comes great responsibility.

I am Eren Jaeger.

I am Spider-Man