I want Spider-Man!

(Mikasa's POV)

"So... Eren's gone?" I asked myself as i sat on my bed, thinking about my savior that is no longer by my side due to a few misunderstanding and lack of training.

"Unfortunately." Armin said.

Eren definitely would have been a great cadet if it wasn't for his anger issues and his determination and overconfidence on ridding the world from the titans, when he should have focused on training better. If only they gave him another chance I would have helped him become a better cadet and learn how to use the ODM gears better... at least I quit with all his pride intact.

"I-I... I want to go find him... I must be with him..." I trailed off.

"No Mikasa. You know you can't do that. We are supposed to Join the scouts, remember? That's what Eren would want by the way." Armin stated.

His statement was true. After all, Eren wants to rid the world of the titans and he knows that I'm the best soldier in the cadet corps. I couldn't just leave despite how much I want to.

"Hey Mikasa." Armin called and I looked at him.

"One day we're gonna go back to town to train on 3dm gears. There's a chance we might meet Eren there. We just have to wait."

True. We are going to train on evacuation. Teaching the townsfolk to evacuate the districts just in case the walls would be breached. I might just meet Eren there and check up on him.

"Ok, Armin. Look I'm going to ask Shadis when we might go to town. Stay here." And with that I left.

I went to Keith's office and knocked on the door. "Mikasa Ackerman" I announced myself and opened the door and gave a salute. Keith was reading a newspaper that seemed way too interesting for him to take his eyes off it and look at the top cadet that was standing right in front of him, giving him a salute and waiting for a response.

"Spider-Man? People calling this guy a hero?? He's a Menace!" Shadis yelled. "I can't let a freak in a red and blue costume just roam free around trost like this!"

"Sir? Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Ok? No, of course not!" He said. "This Vigilante inside the walls people are calling a hero! Is he a hero?! No he's not!"

He then threw the paper on the desk in front of me to read.

"Spider-Man saving lives..." I continued reading in my mind.

"I want you on this! You, Reiner, Leonhardt, that failure of a showoff, Kirstein, Sasha and Ymir will go and get me that Spider-Man! And take the smart coconut Arlert with you! You're going to ALL THE DISTRICTS!!!" Shadis yelled.

"When exac-"

"TONIIIIIIIGGGHHHT!!!"

I ran out of the room and got ready with the rest of the squad and waited till nighttime to leave the base.