Spider-Man VS Squad Mikasa Part 1

(Mikasa's POV)

We arrived at Ehrmich district, where the most reports of sightings of this 'Spider-Man' take place.

I couldn't wait to see if I can find Eren there. I might be able to do that but there is a chance that he is not there.

I wondered why Shadis sent us to take care of this spider person. Why weren't the Military Police dispatched after him? Why weren't the Garrison dispatched after him?

If Spider-Man was such a nuisance, why us?

"Now how are we gonna find him?" Jean snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Let's go to the rooftops and check." I said as I readied my gear.

"That is easier said than done." Armin said. "We can't just go flying all around town looking for Spider-Man, we have to make a plan that can easily make us cover the entire perimeter."

"Mikasa and I will go to the north end, Reiner and Annie can take the east, Ymir will go to the south. Jean and Sasha will go to the west. Got it?"And with that, we all spread out and searched for the Spider-Man.

Armin and I headed north. For some reason I felt I was being watched. There was a weird sensation all over my body.

When we landed on top of a high rooftop up north, I felt tingles running trough my limbs.
I felt a sensation of cold. I could not make out if the presence was good or bad, I could only feel it.

Armin looked at me and noticed that I didn't feel okay. He took his guard down and approached me.

"Mikasa, are you alright? You don't look so well." He said with worrying eyes staring at my face.

"Yea I'm fine. I just... I feel like I'm being watched." I said as my eyes slowly scanned my surroundings.

"Yes I felt that too." Armin said. "I'm pretty sure we're being watched."

We looked around us, but there was nobody. The feeling persisted. There was a presence, we were sure of it. We were being watched and we were aware of it and still we couldn't find who was watching us!

I couldn't handle it anymore. I needed to face this person.

"SHOW YOURSELF!" I yelled at what seemed to be nothing. "I know you're watching so don't stay behind like a coward and come out and fight us!"

"I think you should calm down, Mikasa." Armin opined but I persisted.

I pulled out by swords and got ready for combat.

"I know you're a coward! Show yourself so I can put an end to you and your-" I was cut out by some sort of an adhesive-like material hitting my mouth and preventing me from speaking.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but you seem intriguing."

I looked behind me and I saw a person in a red and blue costume doing the three point landing.

"Uh, sorry. Forgot to introduce myself. I'm Spider-Man." The masked figure said.

I quickly removed the adhesive material out of my mouth and charged at him with my blades ready to strike but he was too fast.
He quickly jumped out of the way and landed on the other side of the rooftop... behind Armin.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! You got the moves there, girl!" He said with a bright and cheerful and happy voice.

"Armin! Watch out!" I shouted as I ran at Spider-Man, preparing to strike. He dodged again.

"Hold on, guys! I come in peace!" Spider-Man affirmed. But I didn't buy it.

"What are your intentions, freak?!" I asked.