Revenge

(Armin's POV)

First he kills one of my friends and charms the other into his 'noble cause'. He convinced Mikasa that she was wrong and that he didn't kill Eren, even though the evidence was right in front of her!
Then he electrocuted Connie, and beat Jean to a pulp! Who else? Who else is he going to hurt? Annie was placed into intensive care because of him and now it is only just a matter of time before he hurts someone else.
Well that Spider-Man is going to get what's coming to him.
He has no idea what he's in for.

I made my way to the supposed location of the lab Ernst uses for his armor building and weapons experimenting.
I needed myself something that would finally put an end to it. I found myself wandering through the destroyed laboratory that once held the technology to build futuristic, bleeding edge technology, all for the sake of killing the Spider-Man. And now, I'm going to use all that remains to rebuild everything, get everyone back to their feet and defeat the Spider-Man together.

As I was exploring I found something. It was hidden with a sheet that covered the thing, whatever it is. I pulled the covers away and what I saw... was guaranteed to kill Spider-Man once and for all.

In front of it was a piece of equipment, small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. Reading through the instructions I found on a table near the weapon, I was able to figure out how the small device worked. It was a neural interface. It was to be jammed in the back of the neck.

After carefully identifying where to exactly insert the neural implant, I jammed it into the back of my neck as good as I could. I felt a sharp pain that instantly came and went as the implant connected to my brain. The pain was nothing but a minor thing, compared to the vast improvements of my mental capabilities. I was able to think clearer and smarter. And I could see the world for what it truly is now.
I looked at the weapon and with my mind and my mind alone I was able to control it.
I then found the schematics to all the weapons and armor that fool Ernst developed. I started to get flooded with ideas on how to improve on every single one. But all of that was for another time.
All I needed to do was to make the weapon into an extension of my being, my soul.

And Spider-Man is dead.