More Powers, A New Hero

(Spider-Man's POV)

After a long day of fighting crime and rescuing civilians, I was tired. It was still in the beginning of the morning as I was fighting bad guys for three days straight now. The trainees are going to ship soon and I needed to say goodbye to Mikasa, Armin and Annie... And probably the rest, too.

Even though they know me as Spider-Man, and Spider-Man alone, I should still try and make peace with them, and maybe one day get to fight alongside them.

I entered my apartment through my window and threw the mask on the bed before jumping on it myself, trying to close my eyes. I started to slowly drift away to sleep, feeling tired and sleepy as heck.

But then, I suddenly heard a knock on the door.
"Ugh... who is it?" I asked. I got my cloak and covered myself with it to hide my suit.

I then went to open the door, as slowly and lazily as possible. I did not want to open the door, and I really was not expecting anyone at all, so there was nobody that I would want to open the door to. But then I heard her voice from the door.

"Babe, you in there?" It was Annie, she called me Babe!

I immediately ran to the door and opened her, welcoming her with open arms. Arms that grabbed her by the legs and took her inside while closing the doors with my feet.

Making out, I jumped on the bed with her, exchanging saliva and playing with each other's tongues. That was all I needed after a long shift of fighting crime.
A nice time for Annie and I to express our love to one another.

Like last time...

But then, she broke off the kiss and pushed me off.
Confused, I got off the bed, my mind not understanding what's happening.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, feeling worried that something might have happened to her or... if she was pregnant.

She turned around and looked at me with a smile.

"I've got something to show you." She said. "Remember when I said I wanted to become a superhero like you?"

"Yes?" I replied, still confused.

"Well, back then I did not have any superpowers."

"And... now you do?" I asked.

And all I could do was marvel at the sight of Annie, jumping to the ceiling and hanging there... like me. She looked at me with a smile so bright, she could be the light of hope for humanity.

"What do you think?!" She asked, very excited and happy.

All I did was jump to the ceiling with her and stay there. I kissed her on the lips.

"I promised you a suit, didn't I?"

AAAAAAAH! ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!