My life

My life is really complicated. I'm a sixteen year old with a life that other teenagers just don't have. I live in an orphanage center because I lost my parents when I was only fourteen. In these two years I've never been adopted  and probably will never. That doesn't stop me though I will live a normal life like any other teenager. No matter what... I was rude I never said my name. My name is Maria Moreno.

-----------------------
Cameron's POV
   Hey I'm Cameron Dallas you guys should know me by now. What you don't know is that I've been planning in adopting. No not like a baby, I want to adopt a sixteen year old that is a girl.
  I still remember talking about it to the rest of the group.

Cam: please guys I always wanted to know what is like to have a teen they always say it's hard I don't believe that

Nash: Cam are you sure this whole adoption thing

Cam: Yes I'm sure of it, why?

Nash: It's nothing it's just that who are you planning on adopting

Cam: I plan adopting a sixteen year old girl

Nash: Ok then we all agree then

  We'll today is the day I get to take one sixteen year old with me home.
  I got in the car and started driving to the orphanage. I enter the building in such a hurry that I almost forgot to check-in.
  "Hi I'm here to see Ms.Mason.."
"Of course I will call her down now." She looked like she was trying to flirt with me, but I wasn't falling for it. At that moment Ms.Mason appears.
  "You ready to see the girls that you will be selecting from."
  "Yeah I'm really nervous and excited."
We continued walking down the hallway and then took a right turn. We enter a whole room that was full of what seemed all girls that were sixteen.
  Except there was only one that caught my attention right when I walked in.
  She had dark brown hair, tan skin, dark brown eyes, and had a birth mark on her nose. For some reason she was the only one that caught my attention. She was straightening her hair.
  "I want to adopt her." I say pointing to her.
  "Would you like to meet her up close?"
I nod. We were walking up to her.
"Maria, we want you to meet someone."
She turns around and her eyes go wide.
"You-you're Cameron Da-Dallas." She said stuttering out.
"Yes I am, and I wish that you would be my daughter."
Then she starts to sobbing into tears. Did I do something wrong? What she said next made me even more happier.
"I would love to be da-daughter."
I knew that I did the best thing in my life and I won't regret.