Valentines Day

In this chapter there is going to be a lot of changing of point of view between Maria and Michelle. Hope you enjoy in chapter, especially since it's Valentines Day. Hopefully I can update the next chapter later on. Till then enjoy this chapter.
--------------------------------
February 14
Today is officially Valentines Day. I was really happy. Shawn and I get to spend it together, but the other guys are still single surprisingly. My mission today is to have the best Valentines Day ever.
"Hey hun, be ready around 7:00." Shawn informs me.
"Ok, but why though?" He never told me that we would be going out.
"That's a surprise for you later." He smirks and walks out of my room.
It is currently 3:00 of the afternoon. I get up from my bed and knocked on Nash's bedroom door. A small 'come in' was heard.
"Anything special Nash and you are doing?" I asked Michelle.
"Yeah, turns out I should be ready around 7:00." Michelle tells me.
"Really?! Shawn said the exact same thing to me." I say surprised.
She looks at me like we could have connected the pieces, but at the same time no. We were thinking that maybe we were all doing something together.
----------------------------------
6:35 p.m
I only had about 25 minutes until I would meet Shawn with the address he gave me. I was wondering what we were doing.
I was being taken by Aaron to the address. I was currently thinking on what should I wear. I already knew what I should wear. I will be wearing a black dress. It has a v cut in the front, but it doesn't expose anything. Then the back does expose. It was a v shaped cut in the back that ended mid-back. The rest would kind of puff out. And on top of the dress I would wear and red overcoat and some black flats. My makeup was with mascara, eyeliner, and some highlight. My hair was in loose curls.
"You ready to go, Miss Dallas?" Aaron asks formally.
He was currently wearing a black tuxedo with a white shirt under. And a little rose in the pocket.
"Yes, I'm ready." I tell him. Taking his hand that he was offering.
We head to the black car and drive to the destination.
-------------------------
Michelle's POV
I was currently choosing my outfit for tonight. I would be wearing a floral white crop top with a pink skirt and some white converse.

My makeup would be light pink eyeshadow, rosy lipstick, and some mascara

My makeup would be light pink eyeshadow, rosy lipstick, and some mascara. My hair would be wavy.
"Are you ready, Miss Soto?" Hayes asks formally.
"Yeah, it's just I still don't understand what is happening." I explain.
"You'll know soon Miss Soto." He answers.
Hayes was wearing a dark blue tuxedo with a rose in his pocket. We head for the black car and start for the destination.
----------------------------
Maria's POV
I finally reach the destination that I was given with Aaron. I see that we ended up in front of the ice skating rink. A strange place for a date, I guess. I see Johnson with the same matching tuxedo as Aaron.
I get out of the car and walk towards him.
"Here you go, this is for you." Johnson says passing me a little note.
I open the note and see what is written inside:
Dear Miss Dallas,
I know that you may confused, but you must find out where I am. This is your first clue. Your clue is: In this place we had our first date. Not officially, but it was a date. Do you know where that is? If so, please report yourself there and you'll receive your next clue there . Also, don't forget that I love you.
Love, Shawn
Once I finished the note I knew where we had our first date. We had our first date at the beach. I tell Aaron to take me there next and we head over there.
--------------------------
Michelle's POV
The way to the destination was a little far. We ended up going to the beach. As soon as Hayes parks the car I see Matt. He was wearing the same tuxedo as Hayes. I see a little note in his hand.
"This is for you Miss Soto." He says passing the note.
I take the note and immediately recognize that it is Nash's handwriting.
Dear Miss Soto,
You must be questioning why in the world you are in the beach. Well, this is where you will receive your first clue. Your clue is: In this place the strangest thing happened to Shawn and Maria. Do you remember? If you do go there and get your next clue. And remember you'll see me soon, but for now I love you.
Love, Nash
I read the note again. I was trying to remember where it happened and then it hit me. The park! It happened at the park. I told Hayes and we made our way there.
Arriving at the park
Once Hayes parked the car I head outside to see Taylor. He sees me and hands me the note. He too was wearing the same tuxedo. I guess they are all matching. I start to read the note.
Hey! You found me! Well that's great. Your next clue is: In this place we kind of had our first dance. We we were very happy at this moment. If you remember go there. You should find your next note there.
Love, Nash ❤️
I didn't remember at first and then I remembered where we danced. Or as he described it. At the ice skating rink. We start to head over there.
-----------------------------
Maria's POV
Once we arrived at the beach I immediately see Jack. He was standing holding the note. He was wearing a matching tuxedo as Aaron. I guess they are all matching.
"This note is for you, young miss." He tells me.
"I'm honestly starting to dislike the formalness, but whatever." I tell him smiling.
He gives me the note and I read it.
So did you found me? I'm guessing you did since you're reading me. Alright your next clue is: In this place we had our strangest contact with someone. Do you remember? Go there and get your next clue.
Love, Shawn❣️
Our strangest happening was at the park when we meet the girl little girl Luna. I told Aaron where to go and head for the park.
At the park
Once we arrived at the park. I see that my dad is there, Cam. He was smiling. He hands me the note and I immediately read it.
Hello love! Hope you're having fun. Anyway your clue this time is: This person, not place. He showed you to skate and he was there for. And hopefully he is in your memories, just like me. If you know who it is, tell them now.
See you soon, Shawn
I was thinking and then it came to my mind. The one who is in my memories and showed me how to skate. It was Aaron. I look at Aaron.
"You know where he is, don't you?" I ask him walking towards him.
He nods his head. "I do and we better go, he is waiting for you." He tells me and we leave.
----------------------------
Michelle's POV
We finally arrive at the ice skating rink and I see Carter. He sees me and hands me the note.
Hello my beloved Michelle. You are very close to seeing me. Your clue is: This person is part of my family and you know them. You don't know him well, but soon you will. He helped me with all this. Do you know him? If you do he has the key to me.
See you soon, Nash
I try to remember who we had in the house that was related to Nash. I then remember that Hayes is related to him. I turn around to face him and look at him.
"Take me to Nash, please." I say calmly.
"Of course. Please have a seat in this wonderful car here." Hayes says.
We both laugh at his sense of humor. We start to head to where Nash is.
----------------------------
Maria's and Michelle's POV
To where they took us is somewhere we both didn't imagine and expect. What was there was the most beautiful thing ever.
Something that is unforgettable....