Confession

They all sat in my bed. I needed to stand for this. I kept pacing back and forth in my room. The guys heads would follow my movement in sync.
   "I need to tell you something very very important."
  "Spill the beans then." Nash said.
"That's the thing I don't know how to say it.."
  Dad then came up to me and hugged me then started whispering to me.
  "It's all going to be ok... as long as you say the truth." He said as confident as he can.
  I nodded. "It's just that I don't want to hurt one of them in any way."
   Dad just smiled at me. "This is why I chose you. You never want to hurt those around you."
  I started to feel the moisture in my eyes, but it's the joy that I have.
  "What I had to say is that I like one of you...."
Shawn has stayed quiet the whole, but it's because he was processing everything. I mean he just came, the rest have seen me for at least three days .
   "Who would that be?" Shawn asked interested.
  I took a deep breath because once I did tell them, nothing was going to be the same. I already knew that I'm going to run afterwards.
  "I like.... Shawn..." I said quietly, but enough for them to hear.
  It's was silent. I decided to go out of the room there was too much tension in the air.
  I ended up in the kitchen where the guys were. They all turned there heads when they heard me come in. I already felt a tear going down my cheek. They all got off the stools that they were sitting in. Aaron was the first to reach me embracing me in a hug. I hugged back.
  "Everything is going to be alright."
Aaron said gently kissing the top of my head. I never noticed how much these guys have changed my life. What I do know is that things are going to be awkward with Shawn and me.
  And there is no turning back. I know that I can be happy in this house I just have to find it and I will.
----------------------------------
Shawn's POV
I couldn't believe what she said. I was to stunned to actually say anything.
  "I guess that was it. Shawn I'm only asking you one thing." Nash staring at me in the eye.
"What would that be?" Finally finding my voice.
  "Promise me that you will make her happy no matter what happens."
I was surprised that Nash would ask to do that, but I also wanted Maria to be happy. I nodded.
  "I will Nash. I promise."
Nash then turned towards Cam.
"What should we do now Cam?" Nash asked questionably.
   Cam started to talk. "I don't know. What I do know is that you please make her happy no matter what Shawn."
   I already knew that Cam was going to say that. He likes to know the people around him are happy. Just like Maria does also. I nodded towards Cam.
---------------------------------
Maria's POV
Aaron has finally unleashed me from being hugged. We all decided to just talk with each other. I was talking with Aaron. I feel like Aaron is going to be my big brother in this household.
   That's when Nash and dad come in, but Shawn was lingering behind them.
Shawn made eye contact with me. He gestures me to follow him.
  "Hold up Aaron, I'll be right back."
He just nodded. I was nervous in why Shawn wanted me to follow him. We ended up in Shawn's bedroom. He closed the door behind him. I turn around to see Shawn's eyes dark.
   Now I was scared. He was towering towards me. I begin to back up and I end up falling on the bed with a loud thump. He was still towering toward me and I closed my eyes. I don't want to know what was going to happen.
   I didn't hear anything so I opened and I see Shawn standing in front of me. I sit up. He starts I close the distance between us.
   He leaned and gave me a sweet tender kiss.