Halloween

Maria's POV
When Johnson and I arrived home it was already 10:30 of the night. The guys were still awake all of them in the living room, including Shawn.
As Johnson opens the door I turn to see a full moon and I smile at it. Once the door was open we enter inside. I walk in towards the living room. All eyes go on me. Especially Shawn's eyes they were more like darts to me.
"How was the beach walk?" Taylor asked smirking.
"It was awesome Taylor and honestly you have to stop thinking about the dirty." I say.
Taylors face turns beet red. We all laugh at him. The laughing then died down. We all just sat in pure silence. Then everyone left the living room leaving me and Shawn alone in the living room.
I start to get up from where I was sitting at a few moments ago. I then felt big arms wrap around my waist. I gasp.
"Shawn what are you doing?" I whisper.
He just kept silent and continued to hug me. He then let go of me and left me there,stunned.
--------------------------------
Next day
I wake up to all the guys screaming in the kitchen downstairs. I head downstairs not caring what I look like.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!" I yell.
They all stop and stare me. They all look at each other then.
"I'm waiting...I'm not standing here till I turn 50 y'know." I said.
"We were all yelling because we were debating over what to have for breakfast..." Aaron said.
"And what would be for breakfast?"I asked.
"Pancakes or waffles.." Nash said.
"Just make both guys. You all don't have to fight over what to make for breakfast honestly." I say and leave them.
---------------------------
After breakfast
We all decided to get Halloween costumes for the nearing concert that we have that day here in L.A.
-----------------------------
Halloween Day
I woke up to the smell of breakfast downstairs. I get out of bed and head downstairs. A few of the guys were awake and all getting breakfast ready.
There was pancakes that were I'm guessing pumpkin shape because they almost didn't look like pumpkins.
"Happy Halloween sweetie!" Dad screamed.
I smiled at him. "Happy Halloween to you too." I said back.
I noticed that Shawn,Nash and Johnson weren't downstairs yet. The irony is real these days.
"Do you guys want me to get the other guys?" I asked.
They all nodded their heads. I start heading upstairs. I reach Johnson's room first. I knock on the door and then the door flys open. I see those green bright eyes.
"Good morning Maria!" Johnson says.
"Good morning to you too. The guys told me to get you." I said.
He nods his head and heads downstairs. I go to Nash's room first. I knock on the door. No reply. I knock again. No reply. I was starting to lose my patience, so I open the door.
Nash was on his phone earbuds in. He then looks up from his phone.
smiles at me.
"Good morning little sis!" He yells.
"Good morning to you too brother. Guys want you downstairs." I said.
He starts to get off the bed and heads out of his room and down the stairs.
I now had to go to Shawn's room. I knock on his door. I hear faint 'come in' and I go inside.
Shawn was sitting on his bed, face in his hands. I walk up to him and kneel down in front of him.
"Shawn are you ok?" I asked
He shook his head. "No I'm not ok..."
"What's wrong?...." I asked.
"I don't know I'm just kind of lost."
"Is there anything I can do about it?" I ask.
He nod his head. "Can I get a hug?"
I nod my head at him and embrace him into a hug. We hold on to each other a little longer. We then let go.
"Come on let's go downstairs." I say as I grab his hand.