New life

Maria's POV
I couldn't believe that I was going to be adopted by the Cameron Dallas. My life is going to change completely after I'm adopted by him. I know each and every Magcon member and now that I remember they all live together. So I was nervous what if they don't accept me.
  Then I'm in the car with Cameron.
"Maria, are you ok... because you haven't talked at all."
  "I'm fine it's just that....that I'm nervous that they won't accept me..."
  "You have nothing to worry about. I talked to them and they all agreed. So you have nothing to worry about."
  With that I was satisfied with myself. I'm finally getting a second chance in my life and I'm not going to ruin this one time. I knew that one day everybody is going to be able to have happiness in their life and today it was mine.
We finally arrive at his house. No, I can't house it was more like a mansion. And it was a big one. We enter the mansion he starts calling everyone out. They all walked out and stopped dead in their tracks.
  I was afraid that I have already done something horribly wrong. Then they all came run at me getting me into a group hug. It was the happiest and greatest I had in my life from the last two years that I never had.
  I knew that I belonged here and that I was able to receive a second chance to my life. And no one is going to change it.