Paris

A few days later
We are all packing our things because we have a concert in Paris. I always wanted to go to Paris. I wonder if the guys are as excited as me. Probably they are, I mean when haven't they.
"Hun, are excited for Paris?" Shawn asks.
"Of course I am babe. I mean why wouldn't I?" I suppress.
He nods his head. He was currently in my room, watching me pack my things. He will soon help me choose my outfit for when we go.
Once I was done packing all my stuff for the trip, I head towards the bed and sit next to him. He was just his beautiful self. I notice his tattoo on his right hand. I gently grab his right hand and examine the pretty tattoo. I have always wondered what it's like to get a tattoo.
"You like it don't you, babe?" Shawn asks now looking at me.
I nod my head at him. "I've always wondered what it's like to get one."
He just nods his head at me. He gently grabs my hand.
"Maybe we should get tattoos together." He says.
I smile at the thought. I would actually like that.
----------------------------------
Day to flight for Paris
We are all boarding the plane to go to Paris. We each have our tickets and headed inside. I ended up getting Shawn and Johnson in seating. We all sit down.
Soon we where in the air, on our way to Paris. All the guys were sleeping. It's currently nighttime. I can feel my eyes getting droopy. Shawn notices and starts to cuddle with me.
"Go ahead, go to sleep..." Shawn whispers.
I close my eyes slowly. I listen to Shawn singing Memories quietly. I soon fall into darkness.
-----------------------------------
When I wake up it was already morning and we were to soon be landing. The flight attendants were handing out breakfast items for the passengers. Once that happened we all decided to sleep some more.
We finally arrive in Paris. We head off the plane to be met by thousands of fans outside the airport. We looked at each other and we smiled.
They weren't here just to see the guys, they were here because they already knew about me and my story. They also will meet Michelle, the most recent member of Magcon. So, we were all pretty excited too.
We all took pictures and few being funny and others just smiling. Many of them wanted pictures of Michelle and me with them. We both felt really happy to know that there is people that think of us in such way.
-------------------------------------
At the hotel
We all finally arrive at the hotel. We each have our rooms. Michelle and Nash. Johnson and Gilinsky. Matt, Taylor, and Hayes. Cam and Aaron. Then Shawn and me.
We all head to our rooms even though they are a little bit apart, but that wasn't a problem.
We both enter our room. I head to the bathroom to shower and change. Once I did that, Shawn then went and did his business.
We were finally able to head to bed. There was only one bed though, unlike the last time there was two. Now that we're together it's not awkward.
I lay down and so does Shawn. He cuddles with me. I'm in his arms. In arms that I never imagined I would be in.
A pair of arms that helped me and protect me.....