First photoshoot pt. 2

At the photoshoot
Maria's POV
We were finally at the place where they are taking the photoshoot.
We were all sent to different rooms that way we get dressed and they do our makeup.
I was heading to a room when I felt a hand on my back. I turn around to see Johnson smiling.
"After the photoshoot do you want to go to the beach with me?" He asks
I nod my head at him and smiled. He smiled back and went on to his room.
My makeup was really cute. It was kind like my usual makeup,but a lot better. Next they curled my hair,loose curls. They then putted a flower crown on top of my head and I looked at he mirror in front of me. My lips had a light pink lip gloss and my makeup was on fleek.
They lead me into the closet that they store all the outfits needed. When we arrive in the closet I see Shawn in a tight white shirt and black ripped jeans. He looked sexy, super sexy.
He saw me still in sweatpants and a sweater. He looked at me meanwhile I chose my outfit.
I look deeper in and find a really beautiful dress. It was all white and it had flowers that would match my flower crown that I was wearing.
I turn to see Shawn eyeing me carefully. It kind of put me in an uncomfortable position. I just look down to the floor. I change and honestly I look super cute.
"Maria are you ready?" I heard a voice say behind me.
I turn around to see dad there. I nod at him. We head out to where they are taking our pictures. Some of the guys are in poses that way they take the pictures.
We head over there and see that Aaron indicates for me to come forward. I stand next to him and he playfully wraps his arms around my waist. He was wearing black suit. I look up at him and smile he smiles back and hear the camera go off.
"That was really good guys can you do another one?"
I nod my head. I see Aaron pull out a red rose behind him and I smile at the little trick.
"Why thank you Mr.Carpenter." I say.
The camera then goes off. He smiles.
We all then take a group picture. I had Shawn next to me and I feel his hand in the small part of my back. We all smile at the camera.
Once that picture was taken the guys wanted to go change into something more simple. I was left alone with Johnson and Nash. I sit next to lake that I just noticed and put my hand in the water. The coolness of the water felt nice in my skin. The camera goes off. I wasn't really in a position for a picture, but the photographer took it by a chance.
I then see Johnson walking towards my direction and puts his hand in front of me. I take it by instinct. He pulls me up and our faces are inches apart. The camera goes off. I then hear someone clear their throat behind us.
I turn around to see Shawn and Nash just staring at us. I look down and Johnson let's go of me. Shawn has decided to stay in his outfit. He comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear.
"You are mine, only mine."