New love

Next day
I look around my room. Memories rushing through me remembering I have found my best friend once again.
I start to get up to soon realize I have strong arms around me. I turn around to see Shawn slowly opening his eyes. He makes eye contact with me. He then smiles at me. I smile back at him. He then realizes he has his arms wrapped around my waist. He lets his arms fall off of me.
"Go ahead, go see your best friend. The one thing that you haven't seen in a long time." He says smiling.
I smile back at him and head out the door. I turn to my right and open the door. I see my best friend being watched by Nash. He was looking at her with so much love in his eyes. I clear my throat.
"Good morning little sis..." he whispers.
"Good morning big brother... how is she?" I say looking at Michelle.
He stands up and we head out of his room. He closes the door behind him.
"She is just fine, Maria. Why didn't you tell me your best friend is so beautiful?" He says.
"I didn't know I was going to see her so soon. Plus yes she is very pretty. She helped me a lot when I knew her." I answer smiling at the thought.
Nash then looks at the door with a face full of worry. That's when I knew that Nash has found the one he was looking for. He thought it was me because he wanted to be loved by someone, that someone isn't me though....
But my best friend...