First Concert

Today was the first concert that I would be in

     Today was the first concert that I would be in. I think none of the fans know that Cam adopted me. I'm practically getting anxious because what if they all hate me. I won't know what to do. At least I have all the boys with me.
I was getting ready. I was doing my makeup when Shawn bursts into the bathroom. I glare at him for almost making me ruin my makeup.
  "What?? I just wanted to see if you were okay.. I mean I see you are and all..." He continued to stumble on with his words.
  "Get to the point Mendes. I'm not here forever y'know." 
  That's when he takes a step closer towards me.
  "Just wanted to tell you that you don't need any makeup because you're beautiful the way you are." Shawn said.
  With him saying that he left the room. I guess he is right I mean I really don't wear much really. Unlike fake people that I use to know.
  My outfit was a black skater skirt with thin leggings. Along with a white warm sweater with my black Uggs.
  I went out of the bathroom and Shawn was in black skinny jeans with a grey shirt that got tight around his arms. I didn't notice that I was staring until Shawn spoke up.
  "Like what you see Dallas?" Shawn joked.
  "Oh, please Mendes I probably have seen better." I fired back.
  He didn't stop it there. "Oh I don't think so because you won't find someone else like me."
  He was right all the way. I have never meet anyone as handsome as him. I just blushed at the comment. That's when there was a knock at the door.
Shawn went to get the door. I then heard footsteps and voices.
"I need to talk to Maria.... it's important.." I heard someone say.
That's when they came into view. It was Aaron I was expecting Dad, but not Aaron. That's when Aaron saw me and walked over to me. I was preparing my backpack with somethings I might need.
"Are you ready for this Maria... because if you aren't your Dad said you can drop out.."
I wasn't going to let my fright of the fans hating me go upon me. I'm going to fight for myself.
"I'm ready Aaron. No matter what happens I'm keep moving on." I said sternly.
Aaron nodded. "Ok then, well it's time to go."
With that he left the room. Shawn and I got ready and headed to the lobby and waiting for the others. Once they all arrived we started heading way there.
---------------------
*skip car ride*
We arrived to the place in where we will be performing. My nerves were kicking in, but I made sure to kick them out.
We got inside and started preparing ourselves. That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Dad. I lunged forward and hugged him tight.
"Are you sure you are ready for the fans to meet you?" He asked.
"I'm ready and no matter what happens I'll be strong at all times." I answered.
He nodded his head that's when you can hear a bunch of fans out on the other side of the curtain.
The boys started heading out. It was Dad, Nash, Jack and Jack, Carter and Aaron, Matt, Taylor and Shawn, and last will be me. The thing is they are presenting me to everyone.
"This person is special to us and important to every one of us. We only known her for awhile, but she is sure a heck of adorableness. May we please present Maria." Johnson presented.

Well here goes nothing....