First Concert pt. 2

Well here goes nothing.....
Maria's POV
I came out onto the stage and the crowd was quiet for a few moments and then they started joyfully screaming. Although there was some girls that had dirty looks on their faces. That's when Dad started to speak.
"Before you all come to conclusions I just want to say that she is my daughter that I adopted..." Dad said.
The crowd was dead silent and then the fans faces lit up. They started to scream. I put my hands up to quiet them down and they did.
"What's your name?" One fan asked.
"My name is Maria..." I answer.
"Hopefully soon to be Mendes." Shawn joked.
I turn around towards him and he had a huge smirk on his face and the fans start to 'aww' others were saying things such as 'slut' or 'bitch'. I don't let anyone put me down, unless I decide that I will shut myself down. Also I'm not going to let them have the satisfaction.
The rest of the show was great and some of us singed. The others played games with the fans. When some were picked they looked as if they about to faint. Then it was my turn to sing and I was really nervous. I decided to sing it's Not About Angels.
I sit myself on the stool and started to sing.
<start song>
We know full well there's just time
So is it wrong to dance this line?
If your heart was full of love
Could you give it up?

'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special

Don't give me up
Don't give... me up

How unfair, it's just our luck
Found something real that's out of touch
But if you'd searched the whole wide world
Would you dare to let it go?

'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special

Don't give me up
Don't give... me up

'Cause what about, what about angels?
They will come, they will go, make us special
It's not about, not about angels, angels
I was finished singing the song and everyone was clapping and some just had impressed faces. That's when the show ended and we get of stage.
"You were amazing! I didn't know you sing that good." Aaron said.
"Thanks, but I wouldn't have done without you guys being here with me and helping me out." I said.
We had a group and we got our stuff prepared to go back to the hotel. We got in the car and went back to the hotel. That was my first time performing.