Thanksgiving Dinner

That's when I knew he was gone...
-------------------------------
It was finally Thanksgiving and we were spending it with the remaining of the guys.
"Maria I need your help!!!" Michelle whined.
I look up from my phone. "What do you need help with?" I ask concerned.
"You have to help me choose an outfit for the Thanksgiving dinner." She says jumping slightly. She seemed really excited so I decided to help her out.
"Well I think you should wear a dress like shirt and then underneath thin tights. Then with scarf. And then with black wedges." I say.
"I LOVE the idea. Thanks sister!" She says smiling.
"Your welcome and we better hurry up or we going to be late!" I say.
----------------------------------------
At the dinner
I decided to do something similar with Michelle. Except hers is gray and mine is black.
"Well you girls look very beautiful." Dad says meanwhile he comes up to me and hugs me. He then hugs Michelle.
We enter the dining room and all the guys where in nice jeans and bottom up shirts. Michelle automatically goes and sits next to Nash. Nash although seemed a little nervous, but I let that slip.
"Well guys we are going to start by giving thanks." Dad says.
Everybody went along with saying that they loved how I joined their family and others say how it feels nice and gives thanks that we are all reunited. Then it was Michelle turn and then mine.
"I want to give thanks for finding my best friend after so many years." She says turning to me and giving me a smile. I give her a smile back. It was my turn.
"I want to give thanks...for you guys letting me into your lives and for Dad adopting me." I say looking at every one of them.
They all smile and then we start to eat our Thanksgiving dinner.
---------------------------------------
Michelle's POV
Once we were all done with our dinner we all headed to the living room so we can tell stories or to just chat. We all sit I of course sit next to my best friend Maria.
We all chat about random things and then Nash gets out of his seat.
"Guys I would like to say something." He seemed really nervous.
He then walks over to Maria and I. He stands in front me. He then gets done in one knee.
"Michelle since I met you at the meet and greet. I have fallen for your kindness and beauty.....I wanted to ask...Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks.
Maria's POV
"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Nash asks Michelle.
I was bouncing on the inside. He finally asks her to be his girlfriend. I mean seriously they look amazing together.
"I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND NASH!" Michelle says.
Nash then pulls out from his pocket a ring.
"This is a promise ring. In which means I will marry you one day Michelle."
They all seemed happy and I was happy that I even forgot that Shawn wasn't here.