Meeting him

Cam's POV     I'm actually grateful that Shawn is coming back, but I'm worried about Maria

Cam's POV
I'm actually grateful that Shawn is coming back, but I'm worried about Maria. What will her reaction be like? What will happen?
  I don't want her getting hurt with any of the guys. I'm not saying she shouldn't date any of them. I'm just saying that she should be careful on choosing who she wants.
  I decided that I will talk to her before Shawn arrives. I went upstairs to open the door to her room.
  I enter and notice she is asleep. I smile at myself. She is no mistake for me she is more like a miracle to me.
   I inch closer to the bed and sit down. I notice she has a scar on her left hand and another on her right arm. She must have scars, I mean who doesn't.
  She started to rub her eyes and open them. Then she smiled at me.
------------------------
Maria's POV
I smile at my dad. I start to sit up. I noticed that look anywhere. He was going to give me a type of lecture. I sighed.
"I haven't even started and you're already sighing..."
"Well, you're very easy for me to read y'know."
He looks at me skeptically. I see that he was impressed with how much knowledge I have.
"Maria.... you're a miracle in my life and I just need to tell you one thing."
He thinks of me as his miracle. I now know how much he cares for me and I'm not going to let it go wasted.
"I don't want you getting hurt.... so if you like any of the guys. I'm not going to go against it. I'm just saying that please be careful with who pick..."
  That's what he wanted to tell me? Well that is sure no surprise to me. Of course sometime soon he was going to talk about this.
"I also wanted to ask.... do you like any of the guys..?"
  I was shocked with the question. I mean yes they are all hot and all, but for me to like one of them. I don't think so.
"Well... not at the moment I just see them as family... for now.."
My dad let out a sigh of relief, but still had a worried expression on his face.
  "Well that's good to hear... anyway breakfast is already made if you want to come downstairs and eat..."
  With that he got up and left my room and I started my day with a cooling shower. I then putted on my outfit.

   I headed downstairs and noticed Nash was missing

   I headed downstairs and noticed Nash was missing. I didn't ask were he was so I let it be.
-------------------
Nash's POV
   Shawn and I were in the car. We have already arrived to the house. Shawn seemed okay with the whole adoption thing so I hope he won't be impressed with her beauty. I'm not jealous or anything it's just that I don't want Maria to end up hurt because I think of her as my little sister. I head out of the car with Shawn and enter the house. There standing was everybody, except for one person.... Maria.