Taylor's Birthday

Maria's POV
I had the best time with all the guys, but today is now Taylor's birthday. I'm excited, but we can't have a party. We already had one yesterday.
I was thinking that maybe we can have a whole list of things to do with Taylor.
We are all downstairs, except Taylor, for breakfast having some pancakes. Taylor then comes downstairs all happy.
"Good morning guys. Do you know what day it is today?" He asks happily.
"No I don't know, is it the end world today?" Michelle says using her sarcasm.
"Taylor please turn around." I tell him.
He turns around to see a birthday cake in Shawn's arms, with the wording 'Happy Birthday Taylor!' written on it. Taylor turns around to look at me. He smiles at me.
"Gee thanks guys, you guys are truly the best." He says happily.
Shawn places the cake on the table and we sing 'happy birthday' to Taylor. He was smiling throughout the whole thing and it was really cute.
Taylor finally blows out the candles. We all eat a piece of cake for breakfast today.
-------------------------------
11:46 a.m
We finally decided on going to the ice skating rink and then to the park.
We all get ourselves in the cars and off we go to the ice shaking rink.
We finally arrive and the atmosphere was all excitement. We head inside and ask for skates. We all put them on and a few of the guys were already skating around. I get up from putting on my skates. When I notice the same little girl that I saw the day before.
She sees me and she disappears in thin air. Shawn sees me looking at the direction where the little girl once stood.
"Hun, are you okay?" He asks concern coated over his voice.
"I'm fine, it's just I saw the same girl that we saw yesterday at park." I tell him looking at him on the eyes.
He looked towards where I saw the little girl last. The little girl named Luna.
-----------------------------
We were all still skating. Even though some of us were tired, we still kept skating. Soon enough we decided to go to the park.
We gave the ice skates back to the person in charge in the front counter.
We all went to our cars and went towards the park.
At the park
We arrive at the park. Michelle sees the swing set nearby and starts running to it. Nash follows behind her. We all start heading to the swing set. I then notice that the little girl was back.
"Hi guys, I was hoping to find you here." Luna says.
"Hoping? What do you mean?" Aaron now interested.
The little girl looks at Aaron with curiosity. She then looks at me.
"I was hoping to see them again." She says pointing at Shawn and me.
Shawn and I look at each other. We both walk up to the little girl. I grab her hand to see the crescent moon tattoo she has. I look into her eyes and wonder where do I recognize her. Then I remember.
Flashback
I was sleeping and I was dreaming the most strangest thing.
I was currently on a hospital bed, not knowing what had happened. Shawn then comes in.
"She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He tells me happily.
I still didn't understand what was going on. "She is?" I ask.
He nods his head at me. "She indeed is, our little daughter, they're bringing her here in a moment." Shawn informs me.
Once he says that a nurse comes in with a little bundle in her arms. My baby.
"Here you go. She has been cleaned and she is healthy." The nurse tells me.
The nurse leaves the room. I look down at my arms to be looked at by bright blue eyes. I then notice something on her arm. I uncover it to see a crescent moon tattoo. I knew what we had to name her.
"Have you decided on the name yet, sweetie." Shawn asks.
I look at him and smile. "Yeah, I have decided to name her.....Luna."
End of Flashback
I knew where I have seen her before. She was to be my future daughter...
"I remember now...." I say looking at her.
She smiles at me. All the guys and Michelle stare at us like we're crazy. Shawn then clear his throat.
"Well, where is she from?" He asks.
"Shawn... she's our future child. A child that I already have dreamt with." I tell him.
He looks at me and smiles now understanding. He knew this too. Because of that smile I knew that he had the same dream I did with this little girl.
"Sorry to tell you two this, but she's gone." Michelle says.
She was right, the little girl was gone.
"It's alright, I mean somehow she'll always find us." I tell them.
We all continue with our trip throughout the park and completely forget about the little girl we saw.
Even though deep down I knew that was the last time I would see her....
--------------------------
Well guys that's today's update. Do you any of you have a theory now? Maybe not, but oh well.
The Author
Instagram: Maria_Mendes1452
P.S: Remember fan fiction awards are now open. Please try to nominate me. I would greatly appreciate it.