Meeting him pt.2

Shawn's POV     We both enter the house and everybody was standing there

Shawn's POV
We both enter the house and everybody was standing there. All them have a smile plastered across their faces. I of course smiled back to all of them. Cam was coming down the stairs and I didn't see anybody different then the guys that were here.
"Welcome come back,Shawn.... I want you to meet someone special.."
I was confused on that special someone... is it his girlfriend. I know that Cam adopted, but I think it's a little kid he adopted, a girl which is all I knew.
"Maria! Would mind coming here please?!"
Then I heard a sweet voice that chimed in.
"Be there in a moment...!"
-----------------------
Maria's POV
"Maria! Would you mind coming here please!?"
I stopped reading the book in front of me.
"Be there in a moment...!"
I placed the book back on the table and headed my towards everyone. They all had there eyes glued on me, but they were covering me from someone.
"Shawn, I want you to meet my daughter, Maria."
That's when they all moved to the side and I find myself in front of Shawn. His eyes looking wide and checking me out from head to toe.
"Nice to meet you Shawn!"
I held my hand out for him to shake it.
"Nice to meet you Maria!"
That's when all the boys started heading out the door.
"Where you guys going..." Shawn asked.
"Well we have to run some errands and all so we might as well do it now... do you want to come Maria..." my dad asked.
I shake my head no and he nods and closes the door behind him. Leaving me and Shawn standing there alone.