First Photoshoot

One week later
Maria's POV
It's been a week since we came back from Toronto. Nothing much has happened. We all have been in the house or going out to the park, but nothing really special.
"Guys tomorrow we have a photoshoot!!" Dad yells.
We were all still sleepy and trying to wake up. We stayed up late last night watching 13 reasons why. When Dad yelled it made us all startled.
"We have a photoshoot tomorrow?" I ask.
"Yup we do. It will be your first one, Maria." Dad answers.
At that moment Nash enters the kitchen. He looks even more tired then everyone else combined.
"You look more tired then the rest of us, Nash." I express.
He looks at me and gives me a smug smile. I smile back. At the corner of my eye I can Shawn's jaw clenching. Is he jealous?
"I couldn't sleep last night at all..." Nash says.
"Why couldn't you sleep?" Johnson asks.
"I don't know why... I just couldn't sleep...." he tiredly says.
We decided not to bug him anymore because he look likes he didn't even want to talk about it anymore.
12:30 p.m
We all were doing something around the house. I in the other was outside reading. When I read outside where nature is, it gets really peaceful for
me... do you know what I mean.
I was reading the book Everything, Everything when I heard the back door open and close. I was sitting in the middle of the backyard. I turn around and see Aaron sitting on the table we have by the door. He sees me and smiles, he then starts walking towards me.
"How are you doing today?" He asks
"I'm good, what about you?" I reply.
"I'm good too... hey, can I ask you a question?"
"Sure you can ask me anything?" It came out more like a question.
"We have a photoshoot tomorrow I wanted to ask if we can maybe take some pictures together..." he went quiet and looks down.
"Sure I wouldn't mind at all." I reply.
He looks up at me and smiles. I smile back at him. I already know that they all have trust in me.
----------------------
Next day
I wake and look at the clock on my bedside table. It read 8:45 a.m. I get up from the bed and open my bedroom door. I already hear noise from downstairs, but it only sounds like one person is downstairs.
I head down the stairs and I see Johnson is the one downstairs. He is shirtless. In which I don't if I'm allowed to see the guys without shirts. I walk into the kitchen and Johnson turns around and smiles at me and I smile back. I sit down at a stool.
"How did you sleep?" He asked as he sat next to me.
"I slept fine, what about you?" I asked.
"I slept alright. Thanks for asking..." he drifted off.
I start to get off the stool I was sitting in when Johnson grabs my hand and pulls me in a little.
"Can I ask you question?" He asked as he is letting me go.
I nod my head at him. He takes a deep breathe and says what he has to say.
"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a walk with me at the beach later?" I see hope in his eyes.
"Of course I will go to the beach with you, more like anytime." I answer him honestly.
I leave to my room. I lay down on my bed and think what I'm going to do with a whole bunch of boys in one house.