Snow Day

I wake up and look towards Shawn's bed to see it empty. I started to panic. I see a note on the bedside table so I take it.
  It said: Maria,
      If you're reading this, then I must not be back yet. You don't have to worry little one. I'm at the gym in the hotel. I'll be back soon.
                             Love,
                                       Shawn M

   I decided to get up now. I head towards the bathroom to take a shower. I enter the shower and do my business. I got out of the shower and for now just dressed up in black sweatpants and  dark blue sweater.
  I look towards the hotel window to see it's snowing. It never snows in LA so I get to see snow again. Back in my hometown near Chicago it would snow their. I would enjoy it not until the accident happened and I was transferred to LA and never saw snow again. I walk towards the huge window and place my hand on the window. It was cold, but it felt good knowing that I can feel the cold once again.
   I was looking at the snowflakes falling from the sky. It was beautiful scene to be seen. I wonder if Dad and the guys want to play in it later or at least go outside.
  I was startled by a voice behind me.
"Beautiful isn't it?"
    I turn around to see Shawn back from the gym. He was too gazing out the beautiful scene. I just nodded to his questions.
   "How long haven't you seen snow?"
"I haven't seen snow since the accident since I was transferred to LA."
  "Right." He was walking towards the window and gazing out. When he put his hand on the window just like I did. He seemed like a little kid. He turned around to see me.
  "Well I better take a shower. And I wanted to ask if you would like to go outside later?"
  "Yes!!!" I was excited to feel the snow again hitting my face. He laughed to my reaction and went off to take a shower. I wanted to get dressed. I dressed myself with a pair of black jeans a warm black fuzzy sweater and my tan Uggs. Once I was done Shawn was out of the shower. I turned around towards the window that way I don't see Shawn half naked. Although it could be interesting. No Maria! He is older then you stop it. But I can't...
   "María seriously you don't have to turn around." Shawn said in a whiny voice.
  "Sorry Mendes, but I gotta. Although i wish I could have a peek..." I mumbled the last sentence.
  "What was that Dallas?" He fired back.
  "Nothing Mendes. I don't know what are you talking about."
  He just left the conversation there. I heard shifting around the room, but other than that I was staring out the window. That's when I felt someone behind me.
  "Enjoying not seeing me still Dallas?"
"Very much Mendes. I'm very sure I'm enjoying the view in front of me." I fired back.
  "Why thank you for the compliment Dallas."
  I just huffed at his response. I decided to just turn around. Who would care right?? I turn around to see Shawn wearing the exact and when I say exact I mean exact outfit as me.
  "Did you copy my outfit Shawn Peter Raul Mendes?"
  "Yes I did Maria Dallas." He said back.
"Ok whatever. Do what to check on the boys?"
He nodded. We first went to check on Dad and Nash. Then the Jacks. Next was Carter and Aaron. Lastly was Matt and Hayes. Everyone was okay.
< at breakfast>
   Everyone was eating breakfast. Until Nash spoke up.
  "Do you guys want to play in the snow. I mean we have today to relax before tomorrow's show.
  "Yes!!!" I practically screamed.
"Yesh, calm down little munchkin."
I then relaxed.  "So do guys want to go?"
All I heard was the guys say "yes" or "sure."
  We finished breakfast and putted on our coats and headed out.