My long lost Best Friend

I never thought I would see my best friend again...
----------------------------
She then sees me, but she doesn't recognize me yet. Nash's eyes immediately glow up. I don't know what type of glow up, but they glow up. My best friend, Michelle Soto. She was dressed as a beautiful graceful ballerina. Her outfit was white and same with her ballet shoes. Her hair was up in a neat bun. She was wearing a white bow along with it.
Nash goes up to her and since he is a sexy dancer for Halloween he does the sweetest thing next. He grabs her little hand compared to his big one. Puts her hand up in the air and twirls her. She seems to be having fun. Once they did their little thing. She comes up to me.
"I feel like I know you from somewhere." She says
"And you do Michelle, it's me, Maria." I answer back at her.
She gasps. She then flings her arms around me and brings me into a warm welcoming hug. She was my bet friend before the accident happened. We were best friends. Anna I met a few months later, we were never really close Anna and me.
Once Michelle let's go of me, Nash stands there like he was admiring her. He has finally found the one he has been looking for. Michelle looks back at the line.
"I should get going, I guess..." she trials off.
"NO, wait... Nash can she stay with us. Please?" I plead at him.
He nods his head. I tell her to wait behind us that way we can continue with the rest of the other fans in line.
1 hour later
We finally finished the meet and greet. Michelle didn't survive that long she fell asleep. Nash picks her up and carries her to the car. I guess she'll
be staying with Nash for the night. We all go in the car and head home.
-----------------------------
Hey there my readers! I would like your ideas on ship names for the characters of this book please. If you would like to make a ship name, please do so.
Please vote and comment.
The author