Halloween pt. 2

Once Shawn and I made it downstairs the table was set for breakfast.
"Till you guys came. What took you guys sooooo long?" Nash asks.
Taylor was smirking again.
"Honestly Taylor you have to stop with the dirty mindedness. It's getting on my nerves." I say.
He turns beet red once again. We all start heading to the table and eat breakfast.
------------------------------
5:00 p.m
We are all currently getting ready for the meet and greet we have here in L.A. We all decided we would wear costumes for the meet and greet. I was putting on my costume which was a white dress that reached the floor.
And went out back. The wings were big, but beautiful. My makeup was more defined this time. It was mascara with some eyeliner and white eyeshadow. My hair was curled and was ready to go.

I went downstairs carefully and when I made it down, everyone was already waiting for me and they all see me

I went downstairs carefully and when I made it down, everyone was already waiting for me and they all see me. All of their jaws drop when they see me. I make it to the last step and I look up. Shawn was the devil. Irony these days.
Dad was a sexy vampire. Nash was a sexy dancer. Aaron was a hot doctor with glasses in which really suited him. Matt decided to go with the funny costume which was to be a giant pickle. He looked hilarious in it, but I wasn't going to be rude laughing my ass off. Taylor was a sexy superhero. Johnson and Jack went with both being cowboys. Carter ended being a robber.
"You look....amazing Maria.." Shawn says.
I blush and look down. "Thanks..."
"Ok guys! Enough with the flirting and just date already!" Johnson yells laughing.
We both turn into a deep crimson red. We all start heading towards the door and get in the car and go on to the meet and greet.
-----------------------------------
At the meet and greet
We finally arrived at the meet and greet. We all had to enter through the back because the fans were surrounding the front side the building. I'm excited to see all the fans costumes.
We all finally arrived at our booths we each have. I was with Nash. Dad, Shawn, and Aaron. Johnson and Jack. Carter, Taylor, and Matt all shared one.
We were all excited for this. Especially since it's Halloween. They finally open the doors and fans come running in.
All the fans line up in front of the person they want a photo with and everything. I look towards mine and Nash's line and I see the most unexpected person ever. It's been long time ever since I saw her.
I never thought I would see my best friend again....