Magcon (A Cameron Dallas Fanfiction)

*Flashback 2 years ago at an ice rink*

Amelia's POV

I sat at the side of the ice rink on the small bench. Looks like Dan bailed on me... again. I have my skates on I may as well use them. I looked up from my phone and saw this tall figure standing over me, smiling. 

"Um.. hey?." I said peering up at him, laughing. 

"Hey," he replied sitting very close to me. Do I know him? "You gonna skate?" He asked pointing towards the rink.

I shook my head. "I was going to but my friend bailed on me, plus I really can't skate." I sighed, realizing how pathetic I must sound. This mysterious guy stood up and held out his arm. 

"What?" I asked chuckling.

"Come on I'll take you. I do ice hockey so I guess you can say I know how to skate." He explained smiling at me. Wow that smile is something.

"Ok fine. I'm Amelia by the way."

"Cool, I'm Cameron but call me Cam. You look really pretty Amelia." he chuckled and I cringed linking arms with Cam as he practically dragged me onto the rink. 

I started off quite wobbly but then I got better, well better than I was before. We stepped off for a hot chocolate and to get to know each other a bit more since he did just teach me how to skate. We started talking and found out that he was 16 and finishing high school. He skates for a hockey team each Friday and that was why he is so good. I'm 14 turning 15 next month so this is a good match haha. He pulled me on his back and skated round a few more times as we were now the only people at the rink. I was laughing the whole way round until he dropped me off the side. He walked me up to my car. 

"Amelia, I've had a great day with you. Here, put your number in my phone." He said passing me his phone. I put my number in his phone and waved goodbye to him as I drove off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It turned out Cam became one of my best friends I watched him play ice hockey each Friday and always went to his matches. We caught up after school at least once a week and he often came over for dinner, Mum really like him. Last summer he introduced me to this app, called Vine. We both ended up getting lots of followers, making vines together and making each other laugh till we cried.

*Present time*

"Amelia!" Cam shouted slamming my front door, good thing Mum wasn't home.

"In here!" I yelled from my bedroom.

"I got news." Cam giggled, passing me his phone. It was open on an email reading: 

Dear Cameron Dallas and Amelia Frednick,

We would like to invite you both to officially become members of Magcon, a meet and greet convention where you are able to meet your fans and also to perform with lots of other viners. It will include a long tour across the country. Please reply ASAP.

Thank you,

Bart Bordelon.

I looked up from Cam's phone practically screaming. 

"Oh my gosh! Cam we can tour the country! Together too, and we get to meet load of other viners. Do you wanna go?" I asked, praying he would say yes.

"Of course, I take it from your reaction, you wanna go. Who else will be there?" Cam replied.

"I don't know many viners. Maybe Nash Grier?" I replied.

This will be great I get to tour the country with my best friend doing random shit that we both love.