Chapter 14

[A:N My bud @HottestStyles did my front cover for me, so check her out guyss. I love Carter so don't take it the wrong way. ALSO OMG JACOB FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER LIKE WAT, haha love you guys.]

When you die they say that life slows down. that's just what it felt like. Pain in slow motion. I could hear the cries of the people I love in the background. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't. I tried but it hurt too much. The pain I caused myself too. I no longer saw the light at the end of the tunnel. My life was going downhill and it just kept going that way. I guess I thought that ending it all would be easier. But it wasn't. It made things worse, much worse...

"Morning Miss Frednick." A stranger appeared at the end of my bed. My stomach hurt. It hurt a lot. I was alone in a hospital bed. Why do I smell Taylor? His bandana is on my head. Aww bless him. That was when it hit me. They all knew, Bart would have told my mother. The chaos I must have caused. I stared at this woman standing at the bottom of my bed. 

"You went through quite a rough experience. Would you like to see your boyfriend? I think your mother went home to get some sleep but your boyfriend and a few others are here for you." she asked. Boyfriend? Was she talking about Cam? 

"I don't have a boyfriend... But yes please." I whispered. 

A few moments later the nurse opened the door. Mahogany, Cam, Aaron, Jack, Jack and Jacob all walked in. Cam ran up to my side and I leaned up as much as I could to wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. I pulled him closer.

"I'm so glad your okay." Cam cried.

"I love you guys all so much thank you." I whispered. 

"Amelia's voice is very sore." the nurse explained for me. She walked out of the room to give me some time with my friends. I gave all the guys a hug along with Mahogany. The Jacks and Jacob sang for me, which was amazing and they showed me the things they all bought for me, they are all so sweet. 

"Can you guys give us some time?" Cam asked, politely asking everyone to leave. Everyone waved goodbye and left the room.

Cam sat on the edge of my bed and held my hand. 

"You've been asleep for 2 and a half weeks now, Bart has cancelled Magcon for another month I think, it's okay if you don't want to come back but we all want you to." Cam explained, not letting go of my hand.

"Of course I want to go, I miss you too much." I laughed.

"Promise me something." Cam whispered, I nodded. "Promise me that if something like this happens again, or if you feel sad or anything shitty like this again  you will tell me and we will get through it together, okay?" I love this guy.

"Thank you Cameron." I hugged him. 

"Oh and one more thing. It's okay if you say no but. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I've never seen Cam so shaky or nervous, bless his soul. 

I smiled. "Yes Cam." I pulled him in for a kiss.

Cam's POV

Yess! She's finally mine. She pulled me in for a kiss. I've been craving this moment for years.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Carter walked in while we were kissing. Umm, yes Carter you are interrupting us with your shit. Amelia pulled away and blushed. I stood up from Amelia's bed as Carter walked in to hug her. I waved goodbye to Amelia

"Bye Bub!" I yelled as I ran to Amelia's mother.

"Mrs Frednick!" I yelled, "I wanted to let you know that I asked Amelia to be my girlfriend, I hope that is okay with you." I explained trying to be as polite as possible. 

"Of course Cameron, I'm very happy for you. Did she say yes?" She replied. 

"Yes." I smiled. I can finally call her my girlfriend. I went back in the waiting room to talk to all the guys, everyone was there except Amelia's mother.

"Guys she said yes! Amelia said she'd be my girlfriend!" I shouted, maybe a little too loud because I was shushed by quite a few people but I don't care.

I got pulled into a hug from everyone, even Carter to my surprise.