Chapter 26

Amelia's POV

I woke up to Cameron shaking my shoulder. I turned over and saw Mahogany and Jacob still sound asleep. I rubbed my eyes. I had a pretty good sleep.

"Morning. Hayes and Amy are coming soon so I thought you would want to get ready." Cam whispered, smiling.

"Thanks. I love you." I got out of bed and Cam kissed my forehead. I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom to shower. I decided on my graphic tank top and light wash denim shorts. I had a hot shower which was really nice. I walked out of the bathroom tying up my hair in a messy bun before I do my hair and makeup. 

When I came out of the bathroom Hayes and Amy were both chatting to Jacob. Cam had crashed on the sofa, on his phone as usual. Mahogany was passing me on the way to use the bathroom now. Amy saw me and nudged to Hayes and they both smiled as I walked towards them.

"Hiya!" I hugged them both and Jacob.

"Hey. Nash and the rest of the guys were still half asleep when we left..." Hayes laughed. I noticed that Hayes arm was around Amy's waist. I motioned Amy to follow me and we moved to my bed. The guys were far away so I could speak to Amy in private now. My makeup was next to my mirror so I started to do my makeup while chatting to Amy.

"So, tell me! How's everything with you and Hayes?" I whispered. Amy laughed.

"Good. I think we are going on a date when we both get back to LA. But yeah."

"Awe, that sounds cool. Do you like him?" I asked. She sat there quietly but the corner of her lip slowly turned up. Slowly she nodded. I tried my best not to squeal. 

"I'm so happy for you!" I was so happy I messed up my mascara, getting a blob of it on my nose. We both started laughing like crazy people. I turned to Cam.

"Cam baby." he turned facing me. " Don't I just look so God damn sexy!" I joked striking a pose. Cam sat there laughing with his face in his hands. I cleaned up the blob and finished my makeup. I decided to plait my hair in a side braid. My dark brown hair was getting longer now. 

"Carter said him and Niamh are gonna meet us in the lobby!" I yelled reading the message from my phone. Ugh. I was honestly looking forward to today, having a rest before going through another hell of a 5 hour flight. But she has to ruin the whole thing by coming. She is probably going to be a bitch at least once today or say something rude to Hayes or Amy again. I swear if she does I will not hesitate to say something but I can't let her ruin my day out with my best friends.

I grabbed two of my small bags and held them up to Amy. 

"Which one?" I ask. She inspected both of the bags before pointing to the bag on my left. The bag was a small, black, body cross bag with some fringe on it. I chucked my phone, purse, lip gloss and some water in it. I turned around to see where everyone was.

"Ready?!" I yelled and everyone replied with a simple 'mmh' before walking out, ready and leave. We left our room and Mahogany locked the door while we walked over to Nash's room and banged on the door. We heard some movement and Aaron walked out smiling at us.

"Morning, Nash is just putting on his shoes so he'll be out in a minute." I smiled and walked a door down to Taylor's room. I knocked on the door and within seconds a frantic Taylor opened the door pacing up and down. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the room.

"Woah! Taylor what's wrong?" I ask. He simply holds up two bandanas, panting.

"Okay. Which one? I need a girl's perspective. Which looks hotter?" He tried on both bandanas. I laughed. "What?"

"Haha, nothing. Go for the blue one." He sighed with relief and put on the blue one and walked out the door. By now everyone was outside and we made our way to the lift.

Luckily this lift is quite big because there were loads of us. When we got to the lobby Carter and Niamh were waiting for us. She had the biggest fake smile on her face.

"If she pisses you off I'll set her straight." I whispered to Amy. She just laughed smiling. We got into the limo and drove to Disneyland. The driver said the journey was only about 20 minutes since we were quite close. The drive pretty much consisted of music, dancing and phone checking. 

When we arrived it was so crowded. And of course Mahogany was wearing her Minnie Mouse headband. She even managed to convince Jacob to wear a Mickey Mouse one. They looked so cute together! 

"You girls wait here while we get the tickets." Nash said taking out his wallet to queue for the tickets. Surprisingly we were quiet early so the line was really short. So Amy, Mahogany, Niamh and I were all standing, really awkwardly waiting for the guys to buy the tickets. I checked my phone to try and avoid the awkwardness. I showed Amy some funny vines while we were waiting.

"Amy look! There's Minnie mouse. Go on! Go stand next to her and I'll take a picture of you two if you want!" Niamh laughed, she was pushing Amy towards the mouse. This is the last fucking straw now. Amy managed to push Niamh so she would stop. 

"Ooooh. Being all tough now are we? Haha. I'm sure Hayes will like that since..." She started before I shut her up.

"Can you stop. Really, come on. We came here to have a good time, not argue..." I defended.

"Or be a bitch..." Mahogany whispered under her breath.

"So I'm the bitch now?" She flicked back her long blonde hair laughing. 

"Your pathetic." I spat.

"Coming from the suicidal girl." Niamh rolled her eyes. Did she seriously just say that? How did she? Why would she? "Come on Amelia. I know about your little experience and you're calling me pathetic? You're the pathetic one!" She laughed. Amy looked at me with apologetic eyes and Mahogany looked like she was about to punch the bitch.

I just ran. Ran to the bathroom to cry. To get as far away from her as we could. I could hear footsteps behind me but I kept running. They started calling me too. I didn't care. I wanted to get away. I ran to the bathroom and the queue was so long it was leading outside. I ran outside the gates and round the corner. It was quiet and peaceful. I leaned against the wall and fell to the floor crying with my head in my knees. I can't take her anymore. Her and her bullshit...