Chapter 13

[I was writing this at school haha. Comment or something if you want me to update tomorrow ;) love y'all!]

*Cam's POV*

Two weeks. Two weeks of not seeing Amelia's smile, her hair, the way she makes me so happy.

Today is finally the day the doctors will let us see her in the hospital. Bart managed to cancel all of Magcon for at least another month. He thought it would be a good idea for us all to get a break from the drama. He did warn us that he won't be able to put it off for much longer because of all the business meetings, everyone has been giving him crap because of it. Apparently we have had a decrease in profit because of it. Bless his soul. The social Media is worse. Bart told us not to tell anyone because we don't want to draw attention too much. Plus it is Amelia's life and we need the fans to respect her privacy.

We have moved back to LA with Amelia since she moved out of the hospital in Chicago and to the one here in LA. Mrs Frednick has been quite moody with me lately. All the guys are crashing at my house in the spare room, couch and floor. 11 guys are hard to fit into a 3 bedroom house, not to mention my Mum too. Mahogany managed to get on Mrs Frednick's good side, unlike the rest of us... She is staying with them until Amelia is okay. 

I still go down to to the hospital each day, sometimes alone but I would go everyday. I want to be there when she wakes up. Bart comes down every now and again but he's been having loads of these business meetings about Magcon, he's trying to keep off as many dates as he can until Amelia can come back but he can't do it forever. If she doesn't wake up soon we will have to keep touring without her until she is healthy enough to come. Luckily, Bart managed to convince Mrs Frednick to let Amelia stay in Magcon.

*At the hospital*

"Look Cameron" Mrs Frednick tapped my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I lashed out you last week. Mahogany explained the whole situation to me. It took me a while to realize that I could have lost my daughter, I guess i panicked and took out my anger on you. Thank you Cameron. I think without you she wouldn't be alive now. Thank you for looking after my baby..." I cut her off by hugging Amelia's mother and pulling her into my chest. We were waiting for the nurse to let us in to see her. Amelia's mother, Nash, Carter, Shawn, Mahogany and I were all sitting in the waiting room, silently flicking through our phones. We have been waiting for about 2 hours.

We all visit Amelia in chunks. We come for about 3 hours each then switch and get some sleep but Amelia's mother and I always stay but the boys and Mahogany come as often as they can. All our sleeping patterns are completely fucked right now. 

The nurse appeared in the waiting room, holding a clipboard.

"Amelia Frednick."

We all stood up and kinda ran to the nurse. 

"Two at a time please." she chirped. I guess they pay her to keep positive in a sad and depressing environment. Mrs Frednick stood up and grabbed my arm.

We walked to the room which was occupied by four still, lifeless bodies. We were walked up to one of the four beds. Amelia's.

She was hooked up to about 5 machines with tons of wires connected to her body. I sat down next to her and grabbed her cold hand. I kissed her hand as I heard Mrs Frednick started to cry. I walked out of the room to give Amelia's mother some time alone with her daughter.

About 10 minutes later she left the room and patted me on the back. I walked into the room and sat down next to Amelia. The monitor beeped occasionally in the background.

I held her hand in mine. 

"I love you. I seriously love you. Please Amelia, don't leave me." I whispered. I flt her pulse slowly beating in my hand.

The nurses came in for regular check ups every hour, sometimes more often. They took blood samples too, almost everyday. Mrs Frednick went back home to sleep while the rest of the guys including Mahogany came back to the hospital. We all spent some money on chocolates, flowers and a balloon for Amelia so that she can see how much we care when she wakes up. Now all the boys were in the waiting room. Carter pulled out his phone to make a vine. 

Matt started to play hesher by wallpaper. They both started to dance and twerk. We all started laughing and joined in. I guess they were trying to keep up the group's mood. I don't think the other visitors were particularly happy about it though. We took a few more vines and tried to look happy and put on a fake smile.

Taylor and I went back to see her. Taylor knelt down to her height and took off his bandana to put it on Amelia's head. 

"Get well soon cutie." he whispered into her ear and he kissed her cheek. I guess I got kinda jealous but I shrug it off. Carter was a bigger issue.