Chapter 17

[A:N: Max is a pug :) x ]

Cam's POV

I woke up with Amelia in my arms, lying next to Max. I heard her shuffle and turn to face me.

"Morning bae." I whispered, giving her a peck on the cheek. She smiled and blushed, obviously not used to this yet. 

"Morning, I was thinking could we look for some training classes for Max today?" she asked.

"Yeah sure babe, he's old enough he's 4 months. Maybe we could go to the beach after on our penny boards?" I suggested, getting out of the bed and grabbing my clothes. She nodded and waved goodbye.

I walked downstairs and everyone was still crashed out on the sofa except Hayes. I grabbed my suitcase which I packed to leave here even though my house in only 5 minutes away. I want to stay with her. I walk into the kitchen and put in two slices of bread for Amelia and I. Hayes walks in shirtless too. 

"Morning Hassss!" He just glared at me, "Well someone is moody this morning. Are you on your period Hayes? Is that it? Is it that time of the month? Is that why your being all hormonal and bitchy?" I tried to keep a straight face. He stood there giving me a death stare.

"Don't be so rude about girls on their periods! Imagine having blood constantly..." Mahogany started but I cut her off.

"TMI! Seriously I don't want to know." we both laughed. I made the toast and brought it back up for Amelia along with a change of clothes. I knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?" She asked. 

"A robber!" I yelled in my deepest voice, opening the door. She laughed grabbing toast from my plate. 

"Your such a weirdo... but that's why I love you." she pecked my lips. I walked to the bathroom and got changed and had a shower. Luckily Amelia and I had our own bathroom, I wouldn't want to go to the one downstairs that's for sure. I walked out the bathroom and Amelia screamed.

"Cameron! I'm getting changed!" She yelled. I just laughed walking further into her room. She covered herself and ran to the bathroom. She's so shy. 

Amelia's POV

Cam and I got changed and we walked downstairs. Mahogany, Hayes, Jack, Jack and Shawn were all changed. The others were all shirtless and waiting to use the bathroom. I turned on the tv and we all watched our reality shows until everyone was ready to leave.

"Where are we going today?" Shawn asked. 

"Well Amelia and I are gonna take Max to dog training then go to the beach if y'all wanna come to?" Cam explained. They all nodded, grabbing our penny boards. I grabbed mine and Max's lead. 

"Bye Mom!" I yelled. No reply. Oh well. We all got on our boards. 

"I know a place!" Cam yelled and we changed direction. We were in a line one after the other skating down the streets, earning a few glares from strangers but we didn't care.

When we arrive there Cam pays for the lesson and I stand in a circle with Max. I teach him some stuff with the help of the teacher. Each time Max sits the guys cheer which makes me cringe. After the lesson we walk Max to the back of the field and let him run with the other dogs. The guys meet me outside. Cam pulls me into him and kisses my cheek. "Love you boo." I whisper in his ear.

I run after Max to put him on his lead. I turn around and this girl is talking to the guys, very close to Cam. Too close. She keeps laughing and lightly hitting his shoulder. I can see he is trying to escape. I walk back quite slowly.

"Hiya, I'm Amelia." I introduce myself and walk over to Cam. I put my hand around his waist so she gets the hint.

"Hi I'm Niamh." She smiled. She had a chihuahua in her hand, "And this is Paris." she pointed to her pooch which was over groomed and covered in a pink coat. We chatted for another 10 minutes. I found out that she was 17 and Paris was a pedigree, to be honest I couldn't care less. 

"Well we gotta go then, nice to meet you." I lied slowly walking away. I sighed as we walked away. 

"TO THE BEACH!" Taylor yelled and we skated to the beach. When we got there we found a little spot in the sun and laid down our towels. The guys all took off their shirts and Mahogany and I whistled.

"WOOP WOOP!" She yelled. 

I took off my clothes to reveal my my purple bikini. Mahogany did the same and she was wearing a leopard print one. Cam grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up running towards the water. Jacob lifted up Mahogany and the rest of the guys ran in too. We messed around for a while and Max kept chasing us too. 

After about an hour we all lay down on our towels and started to tan. I was lying on my stomach next to Matt and Mahogany, listening to my music. I was closing my eyes when Mahogany nudged me. 

"What?" I asked and looked up I could see what she was talking about. Mahogany laughed.

"Her boobs look like they are gonna pop outta her bikini." She laughed, I joined in too. I got up and walked over to Cam who was talking to Niamh. Coincidentally she was wearing her bikini and walking Paris. Well this can only get better. She started to touch Cam's chest. What a bitch. 

"Hi Niamh." I chirped, she was still so close to Cam. He scooted over to hug me. I kissed his cheek. If she is this thick to not get the hint I don't know what will. I started to get bored as she was talking so I started to stare into the sea. I heard someone scream. 

"Paris!" She shouted. I saw her dog running to the sea. In a way I din't want to help, I was enjoying this. Luckily Max was on the lead and Jack J was holding him. Cam ran over to the sea and picked up the now wet dog. It started growling in his arm. I laughed a little.

"Thank you so much." she gasped picking up her dog. "How can I repay you?" Oh lord help me.

"No don't worry it's fine." Cam assured. 

"Please let me do something for you. Lunch?" she suggested. Seriously does she not get the fucking hint?

"Okay here's my number." Cam typed his number into her phone. 

"Cool. Bye!" She waved to Cam. Typical. I rolled my eyes. I walked back to grab my clothes. 

"What's wrong babe?" Cam asked, grabbing Max.

"Niamh, she's such a bitch, the way she was flirting with you." I laughed. Cam grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking away. He pulled me into his chest.

"Look Amelia, I love you and only you. I'm sorry if I didn't notice her but I will. I won't go for lunch with her I only wanted her to go away. Okay? Am I forgiven?" He made puppy eyes.

"Yeah okay cutie, now come here." I smirked giving Cam a kiss