Chapter 6

Amelia's POV

I'm so excited we are waiting backstage before we go to perform. I can already hear people screaming my name. Mahogany is already on stage playing her mix she put together earlier. Bart came up to us 

"Good luck guys! Remember have fun out there and Hayes and Jacob get over here!" Bart laughed. He introduced the two boys to us. Jacob is really sweet and I heard him rehearsing earlier, he's amazing, I can't wait to see him perform! And Hayes is adorable, he's a little cutie! 

And with that we were all rushed out one by one. By the time it was my turn all the boys had gone on and were waiting for me on stage. 

"Amelia Frednick!" Mahogany yelled into the speaker and I ran out and ran my hand past all the screaming fans and jumped on the stage. I could see all the boys laughed and I flattened my hair back down while catching my breath. I was handed a microphone. 

"Well this is gonna be a great day everyone!" Matt yelled which caused the crowd to scream. 

"Yeah! First up we have Jacob and Shawn to sing a couple covers, ooh and Amelia, you sing right, why don't you sing with the guys!" Cam suggested and I cringed.

I nodded, "Well kinda but I don't know..." I laughed, I sang occasionally on vine but not often. Jacob laughed and grabbed me by my wrist further towards the front. Cam patted my back and laughed leaving me all alone on stage with Jacob and Shawn.

Shawn started strumming his guitar. 

"What should we sing?" He asked the crowd. They all shouted lots of different songs but the one we all heard most was Sweater Weather.

"Sweater Weather then?" Jacob asked looking towards the crowd then towards me and Shawn. I nodded and started to build my inner confidence. 

Shawn started playing the chords to the song and we started singing and the harmony sounded really good. All the boys came back onto the stage again and we all sat down in a circle. Jacob and Shawn both sang solos to different songs when Shawn handed me the mic. 

"What?" I questioned. 

"Go on sing." He said, I shook my head. Carter stood up.

"Scream if y'all want Ameila to sing I'm yours! I heard her humming it on the way here." Carter laughed and the whole crowd screamed. I surrendered and walked up to the mic and started to sing again and I guess everyone liked it. 

After my solo I went off stage to grab some water. I was stopped by someone grab my arm. Hayes.

"Hiya, Amelia. You were really good out there." He smiled, he had the same eyes and smile as his brother.

"Aww thanks." I smiled and Hayes and I spoke for little bit befoe we were pushed back on stage. We performed for another hour doing crazy random shit dancing, twerking our asses off and smack camming everyone. We finally got to sit down and sign some stuff.

I was sitting on a table next to Hayes. Cam was with Nash, the Jacks were together, Matt was with Carter, Taylor was with Aaron and Shawn was with Jacob and Mahogany. 

We signed some stuff, took a few selfies and stuff. When this one girl comes up to us. She says

"Amelia and Hayes. I just wanted to say thank you so much. Hayes, you make me laugh so much until I cry and you always make me smile. I think you are all so kind and sweet. Amelia, you inspire me so much. I was in a really bad stage in my life when I came across you all. You made me realize life is a happy place, not a sad one. You are the reason I'm alive and happy."

I started to cry and smile. Hayes smiles puts his arm around my waist giving me a hug. He is a couple inches taller than me so I lean into his neck. We both hug the girl and talk to her for a little longer until we have to leave.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all this, being an inspiration. I end up crying again backstage. Hayes comes back to me. He wraps his arms round my back as I cry into his shoulder for like the third time today. Cam sees me crying and runs over.

"Amelia are you okay?" He asks hugging me tightly, wiping away my tears. 

"Yeah, I just didn't expect this today, people kept saying I'm the reason they're alive. It's amazing to know that I inspire so many people." I laughed. 

When we got back to the hotel we were all shattered. I had a long shower until I heard a knock at the door. I got out the shower and dressed myself until I saw everyone crowded in the room. 

"Hello sleepy head!" Jack G laughed hugging me and messing up my hair. I lightly punched his shoulder.

We all spoke for a while until it got to about 1am. The boys all left and Mahogany and I went back to sleep. Another day like this tomorrow should be interesting...