Chapter 29

Amelia's POV

I wake up to the sound of builders hammering away at the house next door. Gosh ugh. When I wake up Max jumps up on my bed and licks my face saying good morning. I check my phone and I have a text message and thousands of twitter, instagram and vine notifications. I check my text messages and it's from Cam.

From: Cam <3

Morning cutie x I was thinking we could meet up with Carter and Nash to go tennis today? About 1 at the tennis courts? We could go on a 'double date' haha. Anyways tell me what you think, love you x

To: Cam

Yeah sounds great meet you at the tennis courts then. Love you x

It was still only 10 o'clock so I still had lots of time to get ready. I re did my hair and ent downstairs to grab some breakfast. I saw Mom downstairs and she looked like she was about to go for a run.

"Mom!" I called, she pulled out her earphones, looking in my direction.

"Yeah, hunny?" She yelled. 

"Could you take Max for a walk? I'm going to meet Cam later so I can't take him." I explained. She nodded and I fixed up Max to his lead. I handed him over to Mum and she waved goodbye before running out the door.

I started to listen to the radio and made myself some toast. I sat down in the, now really quiet house, and watched tv while enjoying my toast. I flicked through twitter and replied to some fans before going back upstairs to get ready. I opened my drawers and decided on what to wear. I decided on my black cycling shorts, sports bra and loose workout top. I was gonna take this shit seriously.

I come out the shower and do my makeup. Just some foundation and mascara. I tie up my hair in a ponytail and put on my Nike trainers. I look downstairs for my penny board when my phone rings. The caller id is a selfie of Amy and I from Orlando. I answer the phone.

"Hiya." 

"Hiya Amelia! I had my date with Hayes yesterday." I can hear the excitement in her voice when she was speaking.

"Oh yeah, how did that go?" 

"Really good. He took me to the beach and we had a picnic and stuff. We attempted to surf but it didn't work very well haha! We both kinda fell in the water. It was really cute." She is almost squealing down the line. I paced back and forth, still looking for my penny board.

"Did you guys kiss?" I asked; I almost squealed myself too.

"Yeah, he was so sweet. He like dropped me off home and everything after the date. Luckily my Mum didn't embarrass me but he was really sweet and like polite to my Mum haha." 

"Awe that's so sweet! Anyways I gotta go. I'm meeting Cam. Byee!" 

"Byee!"

I managed to find my penny board and grabbed my keys and phone before walking out the door. I skated out and to the tennis court. When I arrived Cam and Carter were there talking. Carter had rackets and so did Cam for the both of us. I hugged them both.

"Where's Max?" Carter asked, making a sad puppy face. I laughed.

"He went with Mum, she went out for a run I think." 

At that point Nash walked in with his racket, waving.

"Ok. Me and Amelia on one team. You two on another? Cool. We gonna kick ass, baby!" Cam shouted and I laughed as we started to play. Nash got so competitive, it was so funny! Carter and Nash ended up showing off because some girls nearby started staring at us and giggling. Nash winked at them, which made them giggle even more.

Nash and Carter walked up to us after a while of the girls staring.

"Hey, we should go talk to them," Nash whispered, "I like the short one." There were two girls. One was quite short and had light brown hair, she was wearing high wasted shorts and a crop top. The other girl was a little bit taller and had long black hair and she was wearing a floral dress. I just nodded, it would be nice to meet some friends, I guess I need some...

We all walked over to them; I made sure to hold Cam's hand so they got the message. Cam pulled me closer, whispering in my ear.

"Don't worry babe, I'm all yours." He kissed my cheek and I smiled. We walked up to them and I guess they were happy.

"Hey. We thought we would introduce ourselves since you found our tennis game funny." Carter laughed. 

"Well hiya then," the short one smiled, "I'm Frankie and this is Gabi." She smiled pointing towards her friend. They seem nice so far.

"Well I'm Nash, this is Carter and those two love birds are Cam and Amelia." Nash laughed and Cam hugged me tightly. 

We talked to Frankie and Gabi for about an hour. They were actually really sweet, not like the typical girls. They weren't cocky or anything. We found out that they lived nearby and they were both 15. Frankie was travelling all around the world with Irish dancing and stuff. Gabi was traveling with her a bit, gaining experience in photography for her school class. We all exchanged phone numbers and I think Nash likes the Frankie girl. I'm not sure about Carter though, he still seems pretty upset about the whole Niamh thing so I doubt he will want to get into a relationship...

It starts to rain quite heavily so we say bye to the girls.

"See you, guys!" I yelled skating off on my penny board.

"Wait up!" Cam called, I turned around and Cam was skating after me laughing since we were both getting soaked by the rain. I stopped skating and tried to hide under the nearby tree. He pulls me in for a kiss under the rain. Once I pulled away he picked up his board and then me, bridal style. I screamed, wrapping my arms around his neck. He started running in the rain and I started screaming again. 

"Ready?" He asked, as he laid down his board on the floor. I nodded and he started skating while holding me. When we got to my house he picked up his board and started running towards my house. Once we got there he sighed and let me down. I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I love you." I whispered, he smiled and walked into the rain. By now his clothes were literally soaking wet. He stood in the rain and took off his shirt in full view of me. I swear my jaw dropped. He looked back at me laughing before waving at me. I waved back, blowing him a kiss before walking back inside. 

A/N: Sorry if I don't update this week, I have important exams this week :( Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment and tweet me if you read it @Jano_Magcon_