Chapter 7

Amelia's POV

We are all back home now. We had a second day at Magcon but then we all flew back home. Bart said he would text us all when we have a new Magcon and to keep all plans off because the shows would be very last minute. Typical Bart, gotta love him!

Cam is staying at mine until next Magcon because his parents are out of town, same as my Mum. SO Cam and I have the house to ourselves. Before we left Magcon we all exchanged numbers so we could stay in touch. Carter said he was coming somewhere close to us to visit his family and Nash said that he lives close too. So we are all gonna meet up in the park tomorrow and probably film some vines and crazy, random shit.

I hear Cam yelling from downstairs. 

"Come on! I wanna film a Youtube video. One for each of our channels." Cam yelled. I ran downstairs having no idea what it was gonna be. I walk into the kitchen and I see Cam sitting in the chair pulling a funny face with marshmallows, chili, ice and pepper all around him.

"Oh no, what are we filming then?" I laugh.

"Food challenges on mine and tickling one on yours!" He grabbed me and started to tickle me while I screamed. We both fell back onto the floor, faces inches away from each other. I got up and tried to stop the awkwardness and started to get the camera ready.

Cam's POV

I blew it, I fucking blew it. My one chance to make a move and kiss Amelia gone. Damn it. 

She started to fix the camera.

"Mine or yours first?" She asked. 

"Ladies first." I chuckled. She laughed.

"Okay so. One person lies on the couch and the other person has to tickle them for 30 seconds and if the person being tickled can't take it anymore they roll onto their stomach. The person that wins gets to tweet anything off the other persons twitter. Same forfeit for my video too. No pressure." I explained, laughing. 

"Okay then, prepare to get your ass beat then." She replied, I love her competitive side. She lay down on the couch as I started to tickle her. She started to squeal and scream with laughter. 30 seconds were already gone. But she didn't know it yet. I climbed over the couch and leaned over her. 

"You look cute when your getting tickled." I whispered into her ear, pushing my body up so I didn't flatten her. She blushed and twirled my hair. I got off her and she moved so I lie down. 

She started to tickle me and I laughed like a girl. I flipped over because I'm so ticklish. 

"OH MY GOSH CAM YOU WIMP!" She laughed, facing the camera. I got up laughing too and handed her my phone. 

"There you go tweet it." I laughed.

She started to type away on my phone and then peered up. 

"Okay this is it. 'Amelia is my Queen, I admit it she is better than me at everything, she beat my ass x' like it?" She replied.

I shook my head with laughter. "YOUR GONNA LOSE AT THE FOOD CHALLENGE!" I yelled as we ran to the kitchen, setting up my camera. 

We started to do the challenges but this time I won. I grabbed Amelia's phone and started to type. 

"Okay. 'Cameron, the sex god, Dallas is the most amazing human being that ever lived, bigger than beyonce. I agree to worship him 24/7.' haha I love this." I laughed. 

It was now dinner and we were both sitting on the couch eating our pizza out of the domino's box while watching Frozen. We finished the box and I could see Amelia was getting cold. I grabbed a blanket from her cupboard and lay down. 

"Come on." I gestured her to cuddle up next to me under the blanket. She hesitated then cuddled into me and rested her head into my neck. My stomach was twisting. Damn I like her. She looked up at me and I looked down at her. I pulled her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead. 

I looked back at the tv, when I felt Amelia pull me to face her. She looked me straight in the eye and leaned in towards me. She kissed me. It's weird but it felt perfect. Ever since I met her years ago I've always wanted to kiss her, but I didn't want it to effect our relationship. Now I know she likes me back. I've been dying for this moment for years, and it finally happened. 

When we broke the kiss I smiled, a lot. I pulled her body closer to mine and she leaned into my neck again, kissing my jaw. I felt my goosebumps rise. She fell asleep. I leaned over to grab the tv remote, trying not to wake her. I shut off the tv and stroked her cheek as I fell asleep.

A/N Sorry the updates have been so short, I've had really bad writers block lately but I've been inspired a bit so I'll try update tomorrow ty x

My social Media stuff:

Twitter: Jano_Magcon_

Instagram: ourmagconobsession & thejanoskianfandom

Two fanpages, Magcon one and Janoskians one. Magcon one is Shared with my bae Amy .  

askfm: TheNamesMaraea

kik: thejanoskianfandom