Chapter 21

Amelia's POV

We arrive in the hotel after a 5 hour flight and hour limo drive. I drag my suitcase lifelessly towards the reception desk. Bart comes out from the lift and smiles walking towards us.

"Hello there guys!" He greeted us, hugging us all. "How was your flight?"

"Great Dad!" Aaron laughed, hugging Bart. He laughed and reached into his pocket holding three room keys. 

"You guys decide between yourselves. Four in a room. See y'all tomorrow. You got a rest day tomorrow and Monday before the flights on Tuesday. See you." Bart shoved the keys in Nash's hands and ran away shouting:

"Good luck haha!"

Nash stood there like wtf? He gave one to Cam

"Love birds in one cabin. That's you lot." He pointed to Cam, Jacob, Mahogany and I. Hey, I'm not complaining. Nash looked towards the rest of the guys.

"I don't care man." he shrugged. Taylor just laughed.

"Okay. Um let's settle this like men. Heads for Nash's room tails for mine k." Taylor explained pulling out some change from his pocket. We just stood there laughing at them until they got the rooms sorted. Nash, Jack, Jack and Aaron in one and Taylor, Shawn, Matt and Hayes in the other. we all dragged our suitcases up to our rooms. There was still a line of screaming fans outside the hotel holding banners and screaming at us. I guess all the memories are coming back from last Magcon. Good and bad.

I'm brought out of my daydream my Cam waving his hand in front of my face. I stare at him. Everyone else had gone.

"You okay babe?" he asked, concerned holding my hand. I nodded looking down slightly. "Well you don't look it..." 

"Yeah, just memories from last Magcon. Don't worry I'll be fine. Thanks, I love you." I hugged him, resting my head in his chest. He grabbed my hand and we walked towards the lift. We got to the room and I ran and jumped on the bed which left Cam in fits of laughter. I didn't even realize Mahogany and Jacob were sitting on the bed next to us. 

"Happy there are we?" Jacob laughed.

I just moaned in response, keeping my head buried in the pillow. 

After a couple of hours we sat and ate pancakes while watching some romantic movies with Mahogany and Jacob. They were so cute together at all the really cute parts they would snuggle closer and kiss. I nudged Cam and pointed towards Jacob and Mahogany who were wrapped in each other's arms. 

"They look so cute together." Cam whispered. I nodded smiling. He looked at  his phone and nudged me. It was a text from Nash:

Hey bro,

All of you guys meet us at the pool at midnight. Tell the girls to bring their costumes! 

I nodded in agreement. Cam passed his phone to Jacob and Mahogany. They both nodded too. It was 15 minutes till midnight. Mahogany and I change in the bathroom and we walk back out. 

"Sweet let's go beautiful." Cam says grabbing my waist and kissing my cheek. 

We arrive at the pool and sneak in through the gate. 

"I feel so rebelish." I whisper to Cam who simply laughs. He picks me up and throws me in the pool making a huge splash. I come up and see Nash running straight to the pool. 

"CANNONBALL!" Nash shouts and splashes in right next to me. I laugh and he swims up to me.

"Heya Amelia." He hugs me pulling me underwater. I laugh and kick him trying to escape. We come back up and by now everyone is in the pool splashing around and laughing about. I jump onto Cam's shoulders and we swim about for a bit splashing everyone. 

"What are you kids doing there?!" I hear someone shout.

"Shit run!" Taylor shouts and we all jump out and run. I jump on Cam's back laughing as he runs. I look behind us and the security guard is chasing us from behind. 

"Omg this is the best first day haha!" I laugh and we are the first to reach the lift. We stand in there holding it open as one by one everyone runs in. Taylor is last and stands in the middle. I close the doors just as the security guard is standing there, looking slightly mad. Taylor is just twerking for the guy as the doors finally shut. 

"That was so fun haha!" Mahogany laughs.

"I wonder what's gonna happen when Bart finds out." Carter laughs at which point the lift opens to show a very angry Bart standing in front of us. Ooops.

"Yes I do wonder." he sternly glares at us all in our wet costumes. "Get your asses out here now!" We saw it coming. But it was hella worth it. 

"Now I can see what happened. What happened?" We are all lined up looking towards the floor, freezing because we are all barely clothed. 

"And Taylor I was told about your little twerking incident." Bart explained and laughed slightly. What? Shouldn't he be mad? "I find it more funny than serious but keep that between us okay. They think I'm giving you guys a stern talking to but I find this whole thing pretty fucking funny. Anyway. Night guys." Bart waved to us and walked back into his hotel room.

I started at the rest of the guys who were just as clueless as I was.

"Well I certainly didn't see that coming." I laughed. 

"Same here haha. Anyway see y'all tomorrow night." Shawn laughed walking back to the room.

I grabbed Cam's hand and we walked back to the room. I changed into my loose pj shorts and Cam's top. I got into bed and sat there on my phone waiting for Cam to come out of the shower. Mahogany and Jacob were both already asleep. Cam walked out of the bathroom in just his boxers. He smiles and got underneath the covers. I smiled and gave him a kiss, turning off the light.

A:N if you guys read this tell me please I love it! Tweet me or tell me on insta or something anyway ily all x

Twitter: @Jano_Magcon_

Instagrams: @ourmagconobsession @thejanoskianfandom